HDT Physics Extensions (possible) Bug

varulv

Greetings!!!

... hopefully this is the right section ...

oh my, first post and I'm already asking for help, feeling bad, but seeing how this community is filled with awesome people -- hopefully someone can help. Followed the guide that the lovely @Anatriax made to the letter, everything seems to be working fine, except that I don't get overwrite files to copy anywhere after I build my body, they instead get written.. somewhere, automatically in the Skyrim (modded by MO) folder, vanilla Skyrim folder seems clean, so wherever they go, it's the right place probably. I had to set the path to /data in the options of slider manually, was getting an error otherwise. So, like I said, files go somewhere, and it's the right place, since the new body works in-game. However, I'm experiencing a weird glitch, with the character in 3rd person and while opening the inventory/spells menu I notice the body change slightly, breasts get bigger, buttocks as well, then they revert back to 'normal' when I close said menu. Is anyone else experiencing this, is it a common glitch or have I done something wrong? HDT Physics version is 14.28, by the way. Let me know if you need more info.

EDIT: And I did a search before making this thread, someone else had a similar problem and posted it here, another person replied saying that it had to do with the skeleton, he had xp32 not the extended version. I have the extended.

You can try loading HDT files after the skeleton see if anything changes. I never had this problem although it might have to do with bodies or messed up xml file for physics.

Yes!! How didn't I think of this? Great idea, I actually had a backup of my older MO left-pane mod order, restored that and I don't get this anymore. I think the guide that Anatriax made is missing the load order section, since I remember reading about certain mods "We'll get into load order in a minute", but I can't recall seeing a load order section, and I assume that load/install order for things that have to do with the skeleton/animations etc. need a very specific one, otherwise things get screwed. 

Also, I just read about HDT High Heels, some people reporting issues, messed up saves, glitches.. this is unfortunate, I wonder if we have an alternative.

Archived