Neck seam

Mosti98

Hello, I jst downloaded inhabitants of skyrim which overhauls pretty much every Vanilla NPC ingame to become more "Sexy" with apachii hair, works pretty fine and smooth, anyways all the NPC which are added like from, expanded towns and cities have like a neck seam a mismatch of color which is very annoying, anyone know how to fix this? Already checked google, nothing which helped me sadly and texblendlite is not working for me, only says succesfully which really never changes anything 

Guest endgameaddiction

Test your load order by putting Expanded Towns and Cities below Inhabitants of Skyrim plugin and see if that works. I know for a fact that Inhabitants of Skyrim conflicts with Skyrim Beautiful Followers and will fix itself when Inhabitants of Skyrim is below SBF. It get rids of the dark face. If ETAC works being below IOS, not sure what to tell ya on how to fix that. I keep NPC overhauls very limited on my game by just using them two I mentioned.

As for the neck gap, this issues usually happens with armor mods and NPCs not having their weight set to 100. Setting it to 100 normally fixes this issue.

Test your load order by putting Expanded Towns and Cities below Inhabitants of Skyrim plugin and see if that works. I know for a fact that Inhabitants of Skyrim conflicts with Skyrim Beautiful Followers and will fix itself when Inhabitants of Skyrim is below SBF. It get rids of the dark face. If ETAC works being below IOS, not sure what to tell ya on how to fix that. I keep NPC overhauls very limited on my game by just using them two I mentioned.

As for the neck gap, this issues usually happens with armor mods and NPCs not having their weight set to 100. Setting it to 100 normally fixes this issue.

Well i dont use SBF, and I tried putting the cities mods below IOS, didn't work, do you think reinstalling all my mods ( which are 120ish ) will fix it? You know I had the same issue with the IOS Npcs too, they had that Neck seam thingy till I reinstalled CBBE which made it alot better.

Guest endgameaddiction

Don't think you have to go through all that trouble to try and fix it.

The neck seam issues could be due to different normal maps used for the body and head. People suggest to use Texture Blend to fix these issues, but I normally go with texture replacers that cover both the head and body to avoid this issues.

If you can provide some images of the NPC this will help.

Don't think you have to go through all that trouble to try and fix it.

The neck seam issues could be due to different normal maps used for the body and head. People suggest to use Texture Blend to fix these issues, but I normally go with texture replacers that cover both the head and body to avoid this issues.

If you can provide some images of the NPC this will help.

Sure I will post a SS tomorrow when I am back from work :) I am going to try reinstalling all mods tho worth it,

Archived