Frustrating CTD's

"facelight" is not found, something called Violens is doing a lot of script spamming as well.

Ok. I downloaded facelight. Some mods recommended it but not required. Violens is a killmove mod. They updated it, so I replaced it. Mow it just freezes, but does last a bit longer. I appreciate your help.

I can see why you wouldn't want to download it if you didn't want it, But most of the time they recommend them for a reason, It still doesn't want to recognize that facelight is there, But in this papyrus log if you crashed when it was made it seems like scripts are performing a lot of updates and maintenance which may be overloading your Skyrim.

It also mentioned combat drama overhaul not being installed but I think it was just making a note of it.

"facelight" is not found, something called Violens is doing a lot of script spamming as well.

Ok. I downloaded facelight. Some mods recommended it but not required. Violens is a killmove mod. They updated it, so I replaced it. Mow it just freezes, but does last a bit longer. I appreciate your help.

I can see why you wouldn't want to download it if you didn't want it, But most of the time they recommend them for a reason, It still doesn't want to recognize that facelight is there, But in this papyrus log if you crashed when it was made it seems like scripts are performing a lot of updates and maintenance which may be overloading your Skyrim.

It also mentioned combat drama overhaul not being installed but I think it was just making a note of it.

Thank You for this. I've been playing Skyrim since it came out, but didn't look at mods that way before. I think I'm going to try MO again and start over. Didn't solve my problem, but you were VERY helpful in making me realize the way it should be done. THANK YOU AGAIN, my friend.

Archived