Do I need to install HDT Bounce and Jiggle UNP if I'm using Bodyslide & Outfit Studio to make a UUNP HDT Body?

Ah I see good to know. I mean I get that I'd need the skeleton and HDT Physics extension and stuff but I didn't know If I needed "Bounce and Jiggles 7.6 BM" and "Bounce and Jiggles 7.0 UNP HDT Body"

To be fair the UNP HDT body from bodyslide is fine by itself no need to get another one, If you want jiggle you need a mod that does that.

Sorry I read that wrong no need for an extra body!

its seems I still need to install the TBBP Belly if I want belly bounce in my UUNP but yeah I did have a few unnecessary mods installed.

Indeed, As I said the HDT or TBBP bodies in the bodyslide tool only allow you to use those kinds of mods.

They don't do it on their own.

You specifically need an XML file that controls the weight painted areas, breast/belly/butt.

Ousnius and I included the XML file as an optional on UUNP Remodled Armor.

I also put the file into options on my Lazyboy variations of UUNP Ns13 Armors the mini-dress armors based on Tiawa44's meshes.

You might just download and install the optional from there just to avoid downloading more than you might need to get the UUNP HDT body working.

Archived