sshadow5001 Posted March 7, 2016 Posted March 7, 2016 I'm just curious because before I started using UUNP I was (and still am) using HDT Bounce and Jiggle UNP. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72030/? my question is is it necessary to install it if I'm using Unified UNP HDT anyway?
Succuboi Posted March 7, 2016 Posted March 7, 2016 Yes, You do if you want either of these effects.Having an HDT body just allows you to use things like that.
sshadow5001 Posted March 7, 2016 Author Posted March 7, 2016 Ah I see good to know. I mean I get that I'd need the skeleton and HDT Physics extension and stuff but I didn't know If I needed "Bounce and Jiggles 7.6 BM" and "Bounce and Jiggles 7.0 UNP HDT Body"
Succuboi Posted March 7, 2016 Posted March 7, 2016 Ah I see good to know. I mean I get that I'd need the skeleton and HDT Physics extension and stuff but I didn't know If I needed "Bounce and Jiggles 7.6 BM" and "Bounce and Jiggles 7.0 UNP HDT Body" To be fair the UNP HDT body from bodyslide is fine by itself no need to get another one, If you want jiggle you need a mod that does that. Sorry I read that wrong no need for an extra body!
sshadow5001 Posted March 7, 2016 Author Posted March 7, 2016 its seems I still need to install the TBBP Belly if I want belly bounce in my UUNP but yeah I did have a few unnecessary mods installed.
Succuboi Posted March 7, 2016 Posted March 7, 2016 its seems I still need to install the TBBP Belly if I want belly bounce in my UUNP but yeah I did have a few unnecessary mods installed. Indeed, As I said the HDT or TBBP bodies in the bodyslide tool only allow you to use those kinds of mods. They don't do it on their own.
Gameplayer Posted March 7, 2016 Posted March 7, 2016 You specifically need an XML file that controls the weight painted areas, breast/belly/butt. Ousnius and I included the XML file as an optional on UUNP Remodled Armor. I also put the file into options on my Lazyboy variations of UUNP Ns13 Armors the mini-dress armors based on Tiawa44's meshes. You might just download and install the optional from there just to avoid downloading more than you might need to get the UUNP HDT body working.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.