settlers will reset their job assignments randomly

Joomla

every now and then when i enter sanctuary i start to get weird notifications telling stuff like "provide food for sanctuary settlers 100%" then it goes "provide food to sanctuary settlers 20%" then to 0% and when i check my workshop mode it says i have no food production. then i check my settlers (the ones simply named settler not the unique characters) and apart from that one that i have put to keep up bar every one has had their job reset to nothing. this has become really a problem lately since it seems im unable to reassign them unless i scrap and replace the crops or what ever they were working on, just storing and placing wont fix it and scrapping means i lose materials slowly but surely. 

i havent had this problem before could it be related to latest patch? 

current load order 

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/193991922/LoadOrder_Fallout4_2016-03-06T20-42-16.txt

Archived