Two Different Bugs

TBDM

As the title says, I'm experiencing two strange and different bugs. The first is that I can't enter into a brawl with anyone. If I select the option they comment, and if involves a gold bet then the gold gets removed, but nothing happens. I have the brawl bugs compatibility patch already installed, although I have the archive managed by mod organizer so the esp is not active (the bsa is though)

The second is that when I look towards the sun (I think to the point that I would see sunbeams) I get this strange purple square that I see instead. I'm guessing that this is ENB related but don't know what to do to fix it.

post-43482-0-34078100-1457143223_thumb.pngpost-43482-0-27360100-1457143218_thumb.png

I was just having the brawl bug as well.  You most likely have a mod that is applying an effect to the player (cloak, etc.).  For me it was FloppySOS. It was using a cloak spell attached to the player.  I just removed the mod from my load order, put an empy ESP in its place so my load order didn't get messed up, and then used "Save game script cleaner" to remove the related forms from my last save. I didn't research if there was some way within the mod to toggle a feature off to disable the cloak.  Maybe the the NPC features were all I needed to turn off. I just didn't want to mess with it.

Not sure about the graphical issue.

I recently updated SOS as well as Sexlab aroused, has there been anything in those updates that could have caused this bug? I don't think I was experiencing it on my last playthrough, though that was back around November

I recently updated SOS as well as Sexlab aroused, has there been anything in those updates that could have caused this bug? I don't think I was experiencing it on my last playthrough, though that was back around November

I use current versions of both SLAroused and SoS (full version) and things work now that I removed floppysos.  It could be another mod you have.  Make sure you at least have the Brawl Bugs CE mod installed.  Doesn't really matter where it goes in your load order, as it is just a set of scripts that replace vanilla assets.

Like I said I don't have the esp enabled but I'm letting Mod Organizer manage the archive which has always worked in the past. The only other new things I added were Lost Grimoire and the simplified edition of Colorful Magic, so maybe I will look and see if someone was having trouble with those

There is a "fixed" player intimidate script that has a few less restrictions than the one that comes with the Brawl Bugs CE mod.  You can find the download link in this post.  That might be enough to correct your issue.  If not, take a look at the mod SexLab Util1. 

SexLab Util1 has a console addin that, among other things, allows you to see what effects are on your character.  Read the mod docs about how to use it.  Navigation is strange due to the nature of how the mouse works in the console, so be patient with it.  Once you learn how the navigation works, "prid 14" to target yourself, then look for the section called "--- Active - Hidden ---" under "activeEffects".  The menu item text color for these looks pink.  You'll likely find the offending effect in the list, which should point you to the mod in question.

Archived