is it safe to remove this scripts from save scalpel

like what the thread says is it safe to remove this 

You have crashes when you try to save a game and you have long delays when you try to quit the game without saving. Or you recieve "the savegame is corrupt" warning. Also, most likely you are unable to access the College of Winterhold (the gates are locked) and tons of other bugs.
Such issues usually occur when you edited the savegame by some tool (any tool). Most likely, you have made a lot of changes and the game engine just cannot "swallow" all of them.

The only option you have is to revert to the previous save (or the BACKUP that is made by this tool). If this save needs to be edited, make AS LESS CHANGES AS POSSIBLE. 

Use iterations:
Make a single operation -> Load the savegame -> Make a new save -> Make a single operation -> Load the savegame -> Make a new save

The engine will be more tolerant to this scheme.

Awaiting data... It can take a while for a data to be fully loaded (that depends on your savegame, sometimes it can take longer than 30 minutes). The only purpose of this data is to keep you informed about the state of your savegame. You can apply ANY edit operation  at ANY time without waiting for the details...

Please, remember - every case is individual. In most cases all problems can be solved via "Remove Unattached Instances". However, some mods can use uncommon techniques based on such type of scripts. So, if you know exactly what scripts cause problems, it's always better to prepare filter for better accuracy. It's recommended to investigate the reasons first before performing any actions (don't forget that you can examine the actual Script Data in readable format).

Analysis...

Scripts from the following resources still have active threads. It's NOT recommended to update these resources until active scripts finish their work
[Resource : Threads count]
Dragonborn#Resource: Dragonborn:  1
Skyrim - Misc#Resource: Skyrim - Misc:  1

The most "Heavy" non-basic classes. There are a lot of instances of these classes in the game, in some cases this can lead to performance drop. Some scripts are designed and expected to have a lot of instances. However, if they don't suppose to hold any long term data, such design is not optimal at all. If you experience a performance issues, try temporary removing the corresponding resources.
[script class: Current instances count]
FloraHarvestScript#Class: FloraHarvestScript:16958
(Update#Resource: Update) defaultDisableHavokOnLoad#Class: defaultDisableHavokOnLoad:3129
cluxLightAdjust_PlaceAtMe#Class: cluxLightAdjust_PlaceAtMe:2140
(Skyrim#Resource: Skyrim) mineorefurniturescript#Class: mineorefurniturescript:1757
(Skyrim#Resource: Skyrim) critterSpawn01#Class: critterSpawn01:1064
(Skyrim#Resource: Skyrim) critterspawn#Class: critterspawn:1060
(Update#Resource: Update) masterambushscript#Class: masterambushscript:1028
(Skyrim#Resource: Skyrim) WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT#Class: WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT:1011

The following classes were mentioned in the log just before the game exited. If any crashes occured and if the crash time equals the time of the last line in the Papyrus log, then it's most likely related to those classes  
If true, consider removing instances/references or terminating threads (don't forget to specify the filter)
[Active effect 1 on  (000B41E9)].DualSheathReduxEffect#Class: DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect#Class: DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 72
[None].Quest#Class: Quest.Stop() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].xxxsneakquestscript.OnUpdate() - "xxxSneakQuest#Class: QuestScript.psc" Line 402
[None].Quest#Class: Quest.start() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].xxxsneakquestscript.OnUpdate() - "xxxSneakQuest#Class: QuestScript.psc" Line 403
[None].xxxsneakquestscript.OnUpdate() - "xxxSneakQuest#Class: QuestScript.psc" Line 403
[None].ObjectReference#Class: ObjectReference.Disable() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].xxxsneakquestscript.OnUpdate() - "xxxSneakQuest#Class: QuestScript.psc" Line 404
[02/13/2016 - 07:51:24AM] Error: RemovePerk#Class: Perk called with invalid Perk#Class: Perk
[ (00000014)].Actor#Class: Actor.RemovePerk() - "<native>" Line ?

Analysis complete

post-107493-0-47033700-1457101488_thumb.jpg

is okay for me to remove the dual sheathe redux effect and some script mention in the picture?

I don't actually understand the question, Are you trying to keep dual sheath redux and only wanting to take out that one script?

Do you know for sure its causing all those issues?

well im not quite sure also,  im just following what the save scalpel says  "The following classes were mentioned in the log just before the game exited. If any crashes occured and if the crash time equals the time of the last line in the Papyrus log, then it's most likely related to those classes "

and also my skse file is 1524 KB and my ESS is 15645 

cause i get this probem when im using the auto save manager where sometimes when i save my game after 3 to 5 second i get CTD sometimes

I don't actually understand the question, Are you trying to keep dual sheath redux and only wanting to take out that one script?

well im not quite sure also,  im just following what the save scalpel says  "The following classes were mentioned in the log just before the game exited. If any crashes occured and if the crash time equals the time of the last line in the Papyrus log, then it's most likely related to those classes "

cause i get this probem when im using the auto save manager where sometimes when i save my game after 3 to 5 second i get CTD sometimes

Oh alright well that makes more sense, Never used that tool before but the reason you're advised to turn off auto saves is that Bethesda did a shitty job with them and often times they save during a script firing which makes the save unusable most times as it tries to run scripts before the game is even loaded.

So if you're using anything that auto saves for you I can imagine that would probably be the reason for it.

if you're talking about a manual save you may just be saving when something is going on and you don't realize it, I do it sometimes as well.

Oh alright well that makes more sense, Never used that tool before but the reason you're advised to turn off auto saves is that Bethesda did a shitty job with them and often times they save during a script firing which makes the save unusable most times as it tries to run scripts before the game is even loaded.

So if you're using anything that auto saves for you I can imagine that would probably be the reason for it.

if you're talking about a manual save you may just be saving when something is going on and you don't realize it, I do it sometimes as well.

i was planning on saving when my char is not on combat and turn off enb then manual save  maybe that should do the trick anyway is there a problem with my ess and skse size?

i was planning on saving when my char is not on combat and turn off enb then manual save  maybe that should do the trick anyway is there a problem with my ess and skse size?

It cant hurt that's for sure, Its always good to be safe with so many mods activating scripts all the time.

And I wouldn't worry about the file sizes being different they usually are.

Archived