Blue body when using UNP

ixulf

For some reason, when eve I have unp  enabled on mod organiser my body is blue. I also use Alt Navetsea UNP Seamless which provides the necessary textures.

Whenever I had missing textures like purple devious mods for instance I was always missing a required mod component that I had failed to realize I needed to have installed, Either you're missing something or the skin overwrite mod you have is conflicting with the base UNP.

For some reason, when eve I have unp  enabled on mod organiser my body is blue. I also use Alt Navetsea UNP Seamless which provides the necessary textures.

Whenever I had missing textures like purple devious mods for instance I was always missing a required mod component that I had failed to realize I needed to have installed, Either you're missing something or the skin overwrite mod you have is conflicting with the base UNP.

After messing about, on an old save before getting devious the body is not blue, so I will check the devious mods. Thanks for your help

EDIT: Problem solved after realising I was missing a certain tattoo mod

Archived