Dual Sheath Redux patcher.

Succuboi

When I run the patcher through MO it says skyproc.exceptions.MissingMaster: Devious devices -assets ESM has some missing masters -Sexlab. ESM.
Although Sexlab framework is not missing and nothing else tells me that it is, Not even Devious assets...

EDIT: it was a fucking load order issue and MO didn't catch it, I fixed it.

Have you tried unchecking the patch from the left mod list and just making a whole new patch? That or scroll down the right side and make sure that the esm it's calling for is checked. I've had that happen before where I got that message, and I had accidentally unticked one of my followers somehow.

Have you tried unchecking the patch from the left mod list and just making a whole new patch? That or scroll down the right side and make sure that the esm it's calling for is checked. I've had that happen before where I got that message, and I had accidentally unticked one of my followers somehow.

Nope nothing I do gets it past this error..

Archived