Necromancy mods

Nepro

Mysterious Bears Epic Necromancy

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=40964

Wreak havoc. Rebuild the World. Raise the Dead. This mod adds a necromancy skill and gives you the ability to harvest corpses in real time, create and command undead armies with a complex but easy system, upgrade your minions with upgrade trees, and features an in-depth Lair building system that allows you to make a demonic home anywhere!

Necromancy - Revive and Subdue NPCs

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=40874

One of very underappreciated necromancy mod. The mod let you:

-collect coffins; put bodies inside them.

-unearth graves and revive dead from graves

-practicing necromancy and grave-digging are crimes

-revive the dead ncps and creatures; make them your puppets

-chance of meeting unique npcs e.g. Christina Hendricks!

and more.

If you know any cool necromancy mods post the links to them here!

The Dark Arts Initiative - Necromancy and Summoning

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=36414

Become a master conjurer or necromancer and use the dead for supplies to bind permanent minions.

This mod is a beta and needs testing still, the mod is pretty much done, but I need others to try it out too. This mod will allow you to make permanent minions and build your own lair.

However, to control the minions, it is best if you use this mod http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34576 (Minionz). This combination will allow you to create minions and control them with no more than a mouse click.

-Gain power to control flesh and souls

-Recover the bodies of the fallen to create minions

-Create weapons, armor, and items using parts from the fallen

-Initiative armor (Courtesy of the Ranger Armor mod and the Pirate armor mod)

-Initiative Saber and Dagger (Courtesy of the Khajiit Realswords mod)

-Create permanent minions including the zombies, ghosts, daedra.

-Upgrade advanced minions to more powerful forms

-Give orders to your minions

-Get your own lair

-Capture prisoners, interrogate, execute, or ransom them

-Gain more power as you learn the Dark Arts

-Buy mini sanctuaries under each city home and gain the ability to move between sanctuaries

-Teleport back to your main sanctuary when you are in danger,

-Recruit people to your sanctuary to become more powerful

-Change your armor color (in the extras folder, brown or green)

WARNING it has been discontinued and is no longer supported.

• 2 weeks later...

I use Dans Necromancy, which is pretty cool in my opinion. You can only have one of each type of undead you can craft(since it recycles the one creature to save on save size and to reduce bloat), but you can eventually craft things like Gatekeepers or Shambles. It's pretty fun.

You have to build the undead first, using the right parts(which have to be harvested from corpses, or bought/found for some items), then bring it to "Life" with a spell. A bit of thinking will tell you what kind of spell would bring the dead to life again.

They have easy to use and understand commands. You "talk" to them, and you can tell them to follow you, to stay where they are, or to tell them to die(which they promptly do). Later in the mod(which I never have gotten to due to my constant rebuilding of characters) you can join a little guild, which has some perks, such as a knife meant for cutting parts off of bodies, and even a spell which can allow you to find corpses easier. Which uses a unique spell effect via OBME, which I thought was really cool. You can make your own version of said spell since it's a actual magic effect and not a scripted effect(so a Balthums Insight type spell with it is possible!).

Another neat Necromancy mod is CDMs The Necromantic Experience. You have a actual skill level, which increases when you use the things from it. Bit of a favorite of mine, even though it can be overpowered at times.(such as the whole channeling skill. I think, anyway. I mean, the first power from it grants you +50 strength and a bonus to blades, for the cost of 2 mana a second and not regenerating mana, with the apparent risk of failing to bind the spirit and it trying to kill you with a full copy of your gear/spells)

I have been meaning to try Mysterious Mister Bears Epic Necromancy, but I'd rather not lose access to the mages guild, and by the sound of it, I might end up doing so with it. Can someone who has used it tell me if you actually do run the risk of getting kicked out, or is it just needless worrying?

ive used mysterious bears epic necromancy, uyou can leave the mages guild, and citys by choosing to be marked, if an angry mob is not to your tastes you can just accept some robes so you can take them on and off without anyone knowing (put the robes on in your lair, things can get messy with town guards if they spot you), plus evry one hates you a little (the rumors of what your doing, though there is no proof), im not sure if you get booted out for killing raiding battlemages, if you dont want too be kicked out, leave the killing to your minions and necro friends

Archived