HDT High Heels and Poses

Gogmazios666

Okay so when using high heels the laying, and standing poses I use work fine but when I use sitting poses the high heels kicks in and makes my ass sit about 6in jn the air, is there a way to disable HH with like a hotkey so when I use sitting poses I can disable it then renewable it really quickly?

HDT HH is a somewhat outdated system by now.

The newest version of NiOverride (which is also included in RaceMenu so pretty much everyone already has it) is much more efficient for both modders and users and there are mods for it that address just the issues you described, like this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70581/?

I can't find an HDT equivalent for you sadly, I don't think there is one, but I may be wrong ._.

Anyways if you aren't too dependent on HDT heels, I'd recommend switching to NiO eventually. Not all HDT HH mods have been converted to NiO yet but they probably will be in due time ^^

Archived