CTD in and around towns.

Succuboi

Alright below is my load order and I've attached my papyrus log, Now I've used many different mod orders over thousands of hours in Skyrim all with no problems. What usually happens is I add or remove a mod and break my own save game which I can accept as my own fault however I've finally found the perfect assortment of mod for my personality and playstyle...except for some reason although LOOT and TES5EDIT tells me there isn't any conflicts I crash near towns and populated areas, My computer can run Skyrim just fine and I can get past the character creation just fine but that's probably because I'm indoors, Once I'm outside I can run around in the woods and open menus begin mods and everything works absolutely fine, But ANY and EVERY town I go near makes me silently CTD and I have no idea why.
I'm starting to think I have too many sex mods in there or something and they're trying to compete with each other, I love playing Skyrim and I really don't want any of these mods taken out because I've already taken a lot of them out...although if one stands out to anyone as a trouble maker I suppose I can live without it if it means I can play again.
Thanks in advance if anyone can help me with this.

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.3b]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.3b]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.3b]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.3b]
09  ApachiiHair.esm
0A  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 2.7]
0B  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.61]
0C  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
0D  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.6]
0E  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0F  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
10  daymoyl.esm
11  EFFCore.esm
12  hdtHighHeel.esm
13  Heels Sound.esm
14  MFVM.esm
15  AzarHair.esm
16  RaceCompatibility.esm
17  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
18  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
19  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
1A  poshmudcrabs.esp
1B  smarter combat ai.esp
1C  milva - nord face preset.esp
1D  Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp  [Version 1.1]
1E  ZaForswornStory.esp
1F  Here There Be Monsters.esp
20  Here There Be Monsters - Call of Cthulhu.esp
21  SD Cages.esp  [Version 1.9]
22  hydra_slavegirls.esp
23  SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
24  Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
25  Captured Dreams.esp
26  animal_mansion.esp
27  HearthfireMultiKid.esp
28  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
29  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
2A  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
2B  HentaiCreatures.esp
2C  zinvestedmagicsteam.esp
2D  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
2E  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
2F  SexLab Beastess.esp
30  Marriable Serana.esp  [Version 1.6.2]
31  Abigail The Maid.esp
32  Animated Dragon Wings.esp
33  BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
34  BeastessLair.esp
35  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
36  Bikini Clothes.esp
37  Merta Assassin Armor.esp
38  Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
39  Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
3A  Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
3B  Shaydows VampireLord Replacer OVERHAUL.esp
3C  CustomVLFormWings.esp
3D  NmDaedBikini2.esp
3E  DD - Interactions.esp
3F  DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp
40  DeviousTraps.esp
41  ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
42  Slavewaymanor.esm.esp
43  Devious Cidhna.esp
44  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
45  S_L_U_T_S.esp
46  Deviously Enslaved.esp
47  daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
48  ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp
49  Devious Deviants.esp
4A  NoAnimalsReportCrimes-DG+DB.esp
4B  DeviouslyHelpless.esp
4C  Dibellas Grace.esp
4D  EFFDialogue.esp
4E  UIExtensions.esp
4F  FNIS.esp
50  FNISspells.esp
51  GagSFX.esp
52  GagSFXDawnguard.esp
53  GagSFXDragonborn.esp
54  GagSFXHearthfires.esp
55  ShadowCatArmor.esp
56  HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
57  XiNafay - Shoes.esp
58  iHUD.esp
59  ImprovedSneakDetection.esp
5A  Life Quality Tweaks.esp
5B  lilithseyeofchaos.esp
5C  Daedric Extra Armor.esp
5D  Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp
5E  Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
5F  Spriggan Armor 2.esp
60  Bones and scales-dragon.esp
61  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.9]
62  summersetisles.esp
63  Mara's Island.esp
64  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
65  NeoInpouArmour.esp
66  NeoHorus.esp
67  MFVM_EFF_Patch.esp
68  MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp
69  dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
6A  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
6B  RaceMenu.esp
6C  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
6D  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
6E  Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
6F  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
70  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
71  Revealing Ebony Nocturna.esp
72  Riding Styles.esp
73  Sacrificial Spriggan.esp
74  SDpatch - frostfall.esp
75  SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp
76  SerialStrip.esp
77  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
78  SexLab Romance.esp
79  SexLab Submit.esp
7A  Beastess Forsworn.esp
7B  Immersive Arousal.esp
7C  SkyCompleteLegendary.esp
7D  SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp  [Version 1.2.]
7E  Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp
7F  SkyUI.esp
80  SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
81  SexLabDefeat.esp
82  mslDeviousCaptures.esp
83  SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp
84  SlaveTats.esp
85  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
86  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
87  Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
88  Stronger Uniques and Artifacts - MAIN.esp
89  Sukumizu.esp
8A  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
8B  UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
8C  UnreadBooksGlow.esp  [Version 2.2.0]
8D  XPMSE.esp
8E  ZAZDeviousBindings - CD Edition.esp
8F  MoreNastyCritters.esp
90  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.0.5]
91  Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
92  ImmerSlave.esp

Ah I was really hoping it was that simple, Sadly it wasn't and I crashed doing the same things as before.
I am in fact using the Maximum extended skeleton, Is there a specific one I should be using instead?

Edit: I've updated my FNIS and XPMSE....I feel stupid not noticing the versions were different it had been awhile since I played, So far it hasn't crashed in the places it was in the past. Although it just did upon opening the menu to save it before going into Bleak falls...perhaps a clean save after having updated those two mods I'm not really sure anymore.

Aftere reinstalling mods you, of course, should run FNIS and LOOT. Cleaning save too.

OK, try these three:

-"COC BleakFallsBarrow01". U can replace "BleakFallsBarrow01" with another entry if u don't want the main temple area. Like for example "BleakFallsBarrow02" will give u the sanctum instead

if that doesn't work, try:

- (fast) travel to several different places places in Skrim (3-4) and then return to Blek falls

- when you reach there, before entering, open you console and type "pcb". Press Enter and close console... this command will clean cashed cells.

- if upper suggestions doesn't work, open console and "player.kill." That will reset your character to default values and remove all bad data attached from him. (Sorry, I don't know to express this one better because of my English).

Aftere reinstalling mods you, of course, should run FNIS and LOOT. Cleaning save too.

OK, try these three:

-"COC BleakFallsBarrow01". U can replace "BleakFallsBarrow01" with another entry if u don't want the main temple area. Like for example "BleakFallsBarrow02" will give u the sanctum instead

if that doesn't work, try:

- (fast) travel to several different places places in Skrim (3-4) and then return to Blek falls

- when you reach there, before entering, open you console and type "pcb". Press Enter and close console... this command will clean cashed cells.

- if upper suggestions doesn't work, open console and "player.kill." That will reset your character to default values and remove all bad data attached from him. (Sorry, I don't know to express this one better because of my English).

I've decided to reinstall my mods altogether and leave some of the ones that have deleted navmeshes and ITM's out of the equation this time, I also found a lot of cleaning suggestions in the official DLC by LOOT and TES5EDIT I assume is related to this.

I'll see what that does I suppose, I'm fine with workarounds as that tends to be required with certain bugs but I can't even get a stable running game anymore I guess I'll have to find the mod or assortment of mods causing the issue.

Doesn't sound like something anyone here can help me with so I'll probably end up closing this but thank you for trying.

I assumed that you cleaned dirty files with Tes5 edit. That's why I didn't asked you about. When installing DLCs on the fresh installed game, that's the first thing to do after running LOOT. :)

Anyhow, I wish you luck. :)

I assumed that you cleaned dirty files with Tes5 edit. That's why I didn't asked you about. When installing DLCs on the fresh installed game, that's the first thing to do after running LOOT. :)

I had been cleaning them but the one that was deleting navmeshes and leaving dirty edits in on purpose seemed to rely heavily on doing this to make its changes so perhaps that was the culprit all along, Either way I'll see what happens now maybe I messed it up.

I had been cleaning them but the one that was deleting navmeshes and leaving dirty edits in on purpose seemed to rely heavily on doing this to make its changes so perhaps that was the culprit all along, Either way I'll see what happens now maybe I messed it up.

I seemed to have fixed it one way or another, Between cleaning and dumping mods that deleted things all seems fine.

Thank you for the suggestions!

Archived