Pose conversions

dhenry2101

kg tools os a set of python scripts to do pose conversions from oblivion, skyrim, and fo3. BodySlide / cbbe for fo4 has a rudimentary conversion from cbbe skyrim to cbbe fo4. it kinda helps resolve the arm pose bit doesn't touch hands. so some pieces can get really jacked up.

I found out you can (ab)use Maya to move the Skeleton around then bind it to the old posed piece, then revert the bind pose back to fo4 and it does an ok job. still has issues with hands / gloves.

kg tools os a set of python scripts to do pose conversions from oblivion, skyrim, and fo3. BodySlide / cbbe for fo4 has a rudimentary conversion from cbbe skyrim to cbbe fo4. it kinda helps resolve the arm pose bit doesn't touch hands. so some pieces can get really jacked up.

I found out you can (ab)use Maya to move the Skeleton around then bind it to the old posed piece, then revert the bind pose back to fo4 and it does an ok job. still has issues with hands / gloves.

How can I get my hands on Maya? 

Archived