I need help.....(Mainly MBP related and another problem)

Okay, I was able to get Oblivion for the computer and I ran into this problem for DAYS wondering how to fix this problem:

Why isn't my MBP mods not working? Everyone still looks ugly(well except the imported races I dl'ed, and even they to some extent) despite the fact I got the right stuff....(Not to mention that I'm either still missing textures or their eyes outright...)

So is it my load order?(which I'm still confused upon which of either OMM or Wyre akes prescendence) Which is here:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

BUDungeon.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

Hair Style Master.esm

xeosp++.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

Living Economy.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

BSK Break Undies.esp

Dancing Shadow Rose Break Undies.esp

FF00_Clothes.esp

FSN Equipments.esp

SG011_Seductive.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp

DMRA Stock Robe Skimpy Replacer.esp

Neo's LandCH.esp

R18PN - Mina Armor.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

OOO-Armor_Perks_WearRate_Repair.esp

OOO-BirthSigns.esp

OOO-DLT_Immersion.esp

OOO-Magic_Effects+Enchantments.esp

OOO-Magic_Effects+Spells.esp

OOO-Magic_Game_Settings.esp

OOO-Potions.esp

OOO-ThiefGuild_Difficult.esp

OMOBS_SI.esp

Hentai Mania.esp

Tona's_ModsStore.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

Kosai's Welkynd Armor.esp

BUDequipmentNA.esp

BUDungeonAppend.esp

BUDSercen.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversNecrophilia.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

Level_Rates_Modified_x2.esp

LoversBitch.esp

Lucha's Blood Witch.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

x117Race ENG Race.esp

IDKRRR_C_race.esp

DKImperials.esp

SuccubusRace.esp

Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV4.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Sophitia_BKS.esp

Neo's Kasumi and Tina.esp

LegendaryWeapons&Armor_2ch.esp

loversSpermSplashCurse.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

Nier Replicant- kaine outfit.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

LoversGalgatBeastRape.esp

FFRace.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

Elves Of Lineage II.esp

I'm sorry, I couldn't find the freakin' spoiler button if there was one....

And the 2nd question how can I FORCE the load order to stay that way? I'm still eternally confused on how Wyre Bash works, and BOSS doesn't seem to actually fix my stuff right....

3rd question: I hit a bad glitch with LoverNecro where my camera just flies off for eternity after my characer died and got raped...is this a true glitch or how can I stop it?

Export a working load order from the utilities button on OBMM. Save it as something you can remember. I usually put DDMMMYYLO. DDMMMYYLO# depending on if I do it again that day. All I can think of. I use xeo to make NPCs look better.

Export a working load order from the utilities button on OBMM. Save it as something you can remember. I usually put DDMMMYYLO. DDMMMYYLO# depending on if I do it again that day. All I can think of. I use xeo to make NPCs look better.

How does that help? Can you explain a bit better?

Although I'm unable to really help you with your MBP problem, here are some thoughts on your post:

Easily solved is your indirect question about the spoiler button - you generate it yourself with BBCode tags.

Like this: (spoiler)your stuff(/spoiler) - just replace the () round brackets with [] squared ones.

If I had used squared brackets instead like I did just now, I'd have generated a spoiler bar and not the instruction above, that's the only reason for the round brackets. Hopefully it's not too confusing...

Pulling a Gregathit here - the first thing I noticed in your load order is the position of these two important mods 'LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp' and 'LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp', they belong all the way down to the bottom of the list. It's also unrelated to your MBP trouble, but a lot of general problems with Lovers mods are avoided by that, maybe even that 'LoversNecrophilia' camera weirdness.

Try to fix the flying camera glitch by opening the console with the ~ key, type TFC (not case-sensitive, can also be tfc) and press the return key.

If this is really your load order, you could place all your equipment/armor/clothes mods together in the lower half of the list and the Lovers mods below them. I don't trust the BOSS at all (not using it), Wrye Bash is guaranteed to maintain a working load order if not manually manipulated ('Lock Times' must be selected on the column header context menu, toggle it temporarily off to edit your load order with a different utility).

In Wrye Bash, any new mod you install can be placed where you see fit by clicking on it and keeping the mouse button depressed. Drag the mod to its desired position then. Or select it by clicking on the mod, press the Ctrl key and keep it depressed. Change the mod's (or multiple mods') position with the Up and Down Arrow keys.

What Kimict describes is a way to preserve load orders for later reference in case you change something and want to revert to a previous list, just open the exported document and rearrange the mods back with the help of your saved template. Wrye Bash also has a function like this: Right-click on the column header 'Files' and select 'List Mods'. Then copy the load order list from the appearing window.

Find lots of info about this fascinating and powerful software on Wrye's site: http://wryemusings.com/Wrye%20Bash.html

Especially the 'Bashed Patch' is an important topic, possibly building one and merging MBP's race informations into it could solve your problem.

One thing you could try to improve the NPCs' looks is switching off facegen texturing. Open the Oblivion.ini in the 'My Files/My Games/Oblivion' folder and look for 'bFaceGenTexturing=1' quite high up. Just change the 1 to a zero and save the ini. But don't confuse it with the similar option 'bUseFaceGenHeads=1' above, it would generate a rather funny result. No facegen texturing means no more blotched face skin textures.

The official LoversLab thread for every MBP-related problem is here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13

Maybe try posting your problem there - or just read all 72 pages of that thread... :s But try some of the things I recommended in any case.

Well, I think the main problem here is that there are too many style-mods...and they probably all change NPCs resulting in a biiiiiig conflict

- MBP...misses textures originally (and meshes)

- Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV4.esp...wtf is that? probably conflicts

- Hair Style Master.esm...if done wrong...definitely conflicts

- xeosp++.esp...I would eat shit if Xeo has no conflicts here ^^

- MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp...no need for that..use meshes/characters/_male-folder

- Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp...I would not use this

- Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp...what is this for? o.0

- x117Race ENG Race.esp...probably conflicts

...and all those race-mods... -.-

I suggest three options...

1.) getting used to TES4Edit to get rid of unneccessary mods and to solve the conflicts (there definitely are conflicts!)...read this for help (tutorial is at Fallout NV Nexus but works for Oblivion)

2.) disabling all style and race-mods via Mod-Manager and activating them one by one to check wich mod does what to the NPCS and deleting the shitty ones

3.) getting used to G.E.C.K. and building your personal "Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm"...that`s the hardest way...but trust me, it`s worth the effort ^^

Edit:

- never use BOSS! it is just not capable of organizing complex (conflicting) loadorders

...to force your loadorder to stay like that do not use BOSS or WyreBash ^^ just arrange the loadorder via Mod-Manager...to solve your problem with the NPCs you won`t need WyreBash...I think o.0

How does that help? Can you explain a bit better?

It's so if you use wrye bash for anything, importing the load order you exported will fix what wrye screwed up.

Archived