Stuttery stuff, requesting advice!

Tepi

So, I updated my ENB from 0.279 to 0.303 among some other things. None that should impact the performance in any way tho. Still, now I'm having weird stuttering when ever I enter a new area. The first time I try to do 360 it stutters really bad, like 1-4 seconds freezes as if the game was loading something. Except I can't see any models/textures popping up nor is there much disk activity.

After I've managed to turn the 360, the game runs buttery smooth, until I get close to something, like a next cell, that needs loading again. But as I follow graphs it doesn't even load that much more things in vram/ram. And none of them is full at any point.

I guess my questions would be:

-I have quite a load of bodyslide armors and clothes, so do the bodyslide files (.bsd and so on) have any effect on game performance? As in should I disable them or something in MO?

-Is the newest ENB somehow more demanding, even with DataSync = 0? If so, what version would you ppl recommend to use? All I really want from ENB is the shadows and maybe subsurface scattering.

Or any ideas you might have!

my understanding .303 is sort of alpha testing for a new feature, new threading feature to help with memory management and ctd. After a few days of testing different solutions I did what you've done, rolled back to .292

Likely the next versions of enb will improve on the new feature, if you read the nexus post thread (ENBoost), you'll see lots of dart throwing, and spaghetti tossing at the fridge, testing things for different rigs -- still in alpha features.  

I tried it and rolled back to 292 it obviously still needs work but the time I did use it I went from beginning of the game to completing bleak falls barrow with like maximum scripting mods with no crashes; But then came the stuttering 

Archived