Arcane Kicker lingerie mod (one of them)

dhenry2101

This is my first mod/port of a mod to share. I really liked this cloth in Skyrim so I decided to put in game and since it turned out well I figured I share. I cant post in downloads so here it is. 

I couldn't reach the orig author but if it becomes an issue..

Anyway, I made the body cbbe and its bodyslide compatible I tested it, all included. Everything should unzip to your respective folders if you use a mod manager. One thing of note; something about translucent white cloth like this one, where the cloth tends to "glow" very bright at night and in dark areas losing the translucent effect. Thanks to Slapmesilly, I fixed this on my own save and used those files here so it should be good to go. If any problems you should try and tweak the lighting influence setting in the BGEM files. Also the stockings is the correct texture, but it looks slightly off color in game for some reason, and didn't quite port over so well in bodyslide with some minor inperfections but its negligible. 

Otherwise hope there's no other issues. Enjoy. More to come. 

post-645422-0-24436100-1455966630_thumb.png

post-645422-0-53104400-1455966677_thumb.png

post-645422-0-51102300-1455966722_thumb.png

Arcane Kicker.rar

The BodySlide folder should be inside a Tools folder. Then as neriumz said, the ShapeData and SliderSets should not have spaces in them. The esp referenced a master that was not included and didn't appear to actually be required. Though it pointed to an ARMA record in Darkelf instead of the one in this esp. The ARMA record in the esp also had residual bone modification data which is not needed for this mod. All the mod files point to a textures/materials "clothes\arcane kicker"  but the folders in the archive are just "clothes\arcane".

I've fixed all the above issues, removing the esp master requirement, and renamed the folders. Here's a fixed and repacked archive. Now NMM ready.

ArcaneKicker.rar

The BodySlide folder should be inside a Tools folder. Then as neriumz said, the ShapeData and SliderSets should not have spaces in them. The esp referenced a master that was not included and didn't appear to actually be required. Though it pointed to an ARMA record in Darkelf instead of the one in this esp. The ARMA record in the esp also had residual bone modification data which is not needed for this mod. All the mod files point to a textures/materials "clothes\arcane kicker"  but the folders in the archive are just "clothes\arcane".

I've fixed all the above issues, removing the esp master requirement, and renamed the folders. Here's a fixed and repacked archive. Now NMM ready.

Thank you sir. I was near the end of an all nighter, clearly wasn't paying attention haha. 

The BodySlide folder should be inside a Tools folder. Then as neriumz said, the ShapeData and SliderSets should not have spaces in them. The esp referenced a master that was not included and didn't appear to actually be required. Though it pointed to an ARMA record in Darkelf instead of the one in this esp. The ARMA record in the esp also had residual bone modification data which is not needed for this mod. All the mod files point to a textures/materials "clothes\arcane kicker" but the folders in the archive are just "clothes\arcane".

Thank you sir. I was near the end of an all nighter, clearly wasn't paying attention haha.

No problem. I forgot to mention I also changed the biped requirement to only 33. So you can equip other attachments since this barely covers anything.

• 4 months later...

Archived