White translucent cloths glow in the dark..

dhenry2101

I could use some help. When i set up white stockings/lace cloths in Nifskope it looks great yet in game it glows in the dark. Is there a setting i can change that could reduce this in maybe the nif or the material files? This is what im looking at. 

Much appreciate the help. 

post-645422-0-73251600-1455955383_thumb.png

If you're using bgsm and specified Emittance. That's why it's glowing. That's what Emittance does.

If you're using a bgem there's not much to do about it that I know of. Maybe play with the Lighting Influence in that case. I don't have much experience with bgem though.

Maybe posting the files if you want more help. Or link to the mod in question if it's not yours.

If you're using bgsm and specified Emittance. That's why it's glowing. That's what Emittance does.

If you're using a bgem there's not much to do about it that I know of. Maybe play with the Lighting Influence in that case. I don't have much experience with bgem though.

Maybe posting the files if you want more help. Or link to the mod in question if it's not yours.

I have to use bgem for this cloth to show properly in game. But hot damn Slap, Lighting influence worked. I had it set to .98000 in the materials files which allowed it to glow, so I tweaked it up to around 2.0000 and the glow is reduced significantly..seems to be the sweet spot. Thanks for the help. 

post-645422-0-79416300-1455959341_thumb.png

I have to use bgem for this cloth to show properly in game. But hot damn Slap, Lighting influence worked. I had it set to .98000 in the materials files which allowed it to glow, so I tweaked it up to around 2.0000 and the glow is reduced significantly..seems to be the sweet spot. Thanks for the help. 

Glad it worked. You going to be posting that? Hopefully BodySlide compatible?

Glad it worked. You going to be posting that? Hopefully BodySlide compatible?

Yeah I think I will I just need to get the files together and set up the bodyslide.

Archived