In which order should these be installed, I got no clue!

DragonMind

XPMSE

HDT Physics Extentions

HDT Breast And Butt Physics

Realistic Ragdolls

SOS

I know it makes sense to do:

HDT Physics Extentions, and then HDT Breast And Butt Physics, kinda makes sense.

Butt they all seem to override each other,

which order should I install and override,

to have them all work, since some of them require the others?

(too many dependencies and I know it can be worse, lol)

XPMSE

HDT Physics Extentions

HDT Breast And Butt Physics

Realistic Ragdolls

SOS

I know it makes sense to do:

HDT Physics Extentions, and then HDT Breast And Butt Physics, kinda makes sense.

Butt they all seem to override each other,

which order should I install and override,

to have them all work, since some of them require the others?

(too many dependencies and I know it can be worse, lol)

I give you a extended awnser the order "Suitti" wrote is ok, but I want you to not just do what someone said, but to understand why

Realistic Ragdolls simply said changes what happens to your body and npc's when hit or other forces applied it comes with a customized skeleton

HDT Physics Extension expands the allready existing physics that are very limited to be able to work with whatever mod you installed that gives you new physics like boobs armors whatever it comes with default files for example "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP" this file would get replaced by every mod you install that applies new breast physics so its ok if a other mod wants to overwrite otherwise you dont see a change.

SOS well not much to explain gives a schlong it also comes with its own skeleton you can allow it to overwrite realistic ragdolls

HDT Breast and Butt Physics is like I explained above one of the mods that just replaced the settings that the hdt extension comes with if you want to see a change you let it overwrite.

XPMSE this is your skeleton nothing really nothing is allowed to overwrite it while it is allowed to overwrite everything this should not be overwritten by any other mod as you need the new bones that come with it otherwise you get problems with everything else that also needs these bones obious example sexlab and its animations as explained above many mods come with their customized skeleton, but they most likley will only have the necessary bones to work with their mod and dont give a damn abouth others so make sure this is never overwritten.

So well long awnser and a tipp for the future 99% of what I wrote you can also read in the mods descriptions or FAQ's so allways read them. If you read the descriptions you also get an idea of what the mod does this helps to understand how mods are related to eachother like in your case hdt physics extension and the breast and butt physics mod

• 1 month later...

Just going to revive my 'old' thread' since the problem could be related to the topic ...yeah I am all in for recycling :-D

Instead on engaging into sex, my Skyrim seems to crash some times? ...could it be missing animations or alike.

Archived