I have no idea what I did, please help?

McPinkerton

Ok so I pretty sure I fucked something up along the way when doing these skyrim mods, I am not a mod author or anything in the slightest I follow simple instructions and can alter so .ini (but anyone can), I am using HDT breast and butt, bodyslide 2, cbbe, I have no skin textures, I am using the xp32 skeleton and I have tried to reinstall and uninstall but something is mucking it up I use MO, nothing is overwriting the skeleton but I doubt that is the problem. I have cbbe for fallout and its ez but skyrim, holy shit this is so different. 

As comical as these images are I spent literally 6 hours reorganizing my mods into separate folders, then re configuring them, so help would be heavily appreciated.

http://imgur.com/a/TvyTx

Ok so I pretty sure I fucked something up along the way when doing these skyrim mods, I am not a mod author or anything in the slightest I follow simple instructions and can alter so .ini (but anyone can), I am using HDT breast and butt, bodyslide 2, cbbe, I have no skin textures, I am using the xp32 skeleton and I have tried to reinstall and uninstall but something is mucking it up I use MO, nothing is overwriting the skeleton but I doubt that is the problem. I have cbbe for fallout and its ez but skyrim, holy shit this is so different. 

As comical as these images are I spent literally 6 hours reorganizing my mods into separate folders, then re configuring them, so help would be heavily appreciated.

http://imgur.com/a/TvyTx

Could be a skeleton problem. If you're using a mod organizer like MO or NMM, make sure the skeleton is not being overwritten by some other mod.

that's a texture/mesh mismatch

make sure your body textures are for the body style you downloaded (ie: CBBE, UNP, ADEC, 7B)

^ This and the feet are a skeleton issue (if you are using MO, XPMSE should be nearly at the bottom of the left panel (so no mod can overwrite it) + (If you are using NMM Install the skeleton last, and let it overwrite everything)

that's a texture/mesh mismatch

make sure your body textures are for the body style you downloaded (ie: CBBE, UNP, ADEC, 7B)

^ This and the feet are a skeleton issue (if you are using MO, XPMSE should be nearly at the bottom of the left panel (so no mod can overwrite it) + (If you are using NMM Install the skeleton last, and let it overwrite everything)

I didn't even see the feet xD I was too busy looking at the gaping holes in the body. LOL

yeah that didnt work, thanks anyway for suggestions, the result is more or less the same, am I supposed to only have one check for cbbe hdt in bodyslide, however the extended skeleton overwrites all other skeletons and ADEC female  textures are installed but still does not change the effect im not going to bother posting screens because it is literally exactly the same. Also the bodyslide body is not he one in game. This is honestly a mess.

yeah that didnt work, thanks anyway for suggestions, the result is more or less the same, am I supposed to only have one check for cbbe hdt in bodyslide, however the extended skeleton overwrites all other skeletons and ADEC female  textures are installed but still does not change the effect im not going to bother posting screens because it is literally exactly the same. Also the bodyslide body is not he one in game. This is honestly a mess.

Follow phase 6 of my guide. This phase is still current and installing THOSE mods in THAT exact order (WITH Mod Organizer) WILL solve your problem.

Follow phase 6 of my guide. This phase is still current and installing THOSE mods in THAT exact order (WITH Mod Organizer) WILL solve your problem.

thanks fam 

post-952374-0-67800500-1455904225_thumb.png

Archived