Beeing female npc pregnancy weight scaling

Krepel

Hejo guys,

I could need some advise concerning the pregnancy belly scaling, atm i am using the skeleton scaling so i can see the belly growing for all npcs. But i would like to use the model i created via bodyslide2 (weight scaling). But the thing is, since it would use femalebody_0 (skinny) for nonpregnant and femalebody_1 (heavy/big) for pregnant, there would be many npcs running around like pregnant or at least in different stages because they all have different weight. So, what i need, is a solution that makes me able to use weight scaling in beeing female without having all the female npcs running around like pregnant. Any ideas?

You just need to set the belly weight to 50 on both do not use Big belly once an npc has been tagged as pregnant the node growth will adjust accordingly otherwise the bodies will remain flat/normal.

ah okay, but you are talking of the pregnancybelly slider i have to set to 50, right, not the belly-slider? sounds kinda stupid, cuz this is all about pregnancy, but i just want to be 100% sure

edit: well, setting the pregnancy sliders to 50 doesnt worked out, all females have now that grown belly. So do u mean the belly-slider? But i don´t get the point in doing so?  :-/

You just need to set the belly weight to 50 on both do not use Big belly once an npc has been tagged as pregnant the node growth will adjust accordingly otherwise the bodies will remain flat/normal.

The belly slider is connected to the belly node that the skeleton has. Being Female uses this belly node for belly growth.

okay, thanks for the help, i set the belly slider now to 50 and it works partly. Something strange occured, the belly is there when my character wears armor but when she´s naked she has a flat belly? Any ideas why that happens?

The belly slider is connected to the belly node that the skeleton has. Being Female uses this belly node for belly growth.

okay, thanks for the help, i set the belly slider now to 50 and it works partly. Something strange occured, the belly is there when my character wears armor but when she´s naked she has a flat belly? Any ideas why that happens?

When you changed the weights did you put the pregnant belly back to normal and created the new female body mesh with JUST the belly slider set to 50 as mentioned before?

When you changed the weights did you put the pregnant belly back to normal and created the new female body mesh with JUST the belly slider set to 50 as mentioned before?

Yeah, just checked it out again, the only slider that is changed is belly slider at 50 at both, the others are zero, but still the same problem, pregnant with armor, non pregnant when naked. Maybe i should mention too that my character was pregnant at the moment when i changed from skeleton to weight scaling, and that her body meshes are in a different folder than the meshes from the normal female body, cuz i use CustomRaces (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/?)...May any of this cause the problems? But why does the belly show up correctly when wearing armor? And i updated all femalse in beeing female alrdy, btw.

Just to confirm have you replaced the female body mesh in the folder specific to the race as well? 

Also I haven't used beeing female for awhile but is there a reset node option or a debug to test if it works?

Lastly if it is a custom race have you checked the description if it configures with the race mod, I'm pulling straws here. 

your qurestion was it about haveing

1) pregnatet NPC that didn't show tommy..

or 2) NPC's that didn't get pregnated?

Beeing Female have the MCM menu to alter the chance for PC, Follower and NPC chance to get pragnet. just set the Folower  and NPC to Zerro. and only your PC are at risk.

menstration is another plase to stop them form getting with chield.

Archived