A few basic questions about mods

I just migrated to Skyrim a few days ago from Oblivion, still getting to know the whole mod scene here. Most seem similar to Oblivion but there are lots I don't get.

- So far I know there seems to be two body types in mods, "CBBE" and "UNP", and they look pretty similar to be honest. What is the V2/V3/V4 that people mention? Is "CHSBHCBBP" just "CBBE" but with breast bounce?

- Does "BBP" essentially equal "BBB" from Oblivion (better bouncing breasts)?

- What BBB/BBP animation replacer does everyone use? So far I've only found one that has body physics, "NoMaaM's breathing idles and walks" but none of the combat animations are BBB/BBP enabled

- Is there a MBP/XEO equivalent in Skyrim? MBP/XEO basically replaces every race to be much prettier, almost anime-like

- Are there mods that edit the mesh of the face instead of only textures? I see lots of screenshots of very great looking characters that look nothing like just edited from default game sliders. For example I use the "beauty of orient" textures, while the textures are great it doesn't edit the shape of the face

Thanks.

Hey Windbrand, glad to see you here in this part of the forum hehe :)

Now lets see:

-CBBE and UNP are the most pupular right now. The different versions refer to CBBE, V3.1 being the latest. CHSBHCBBP has bigger breast and butt compared to CBBE and yup, it has breast bounce.

-Yup, the same

-Sad to say theres no BBP yet for combat

-Not that I'm aware of. Well there's CBBBLE, characters look "anime like" but I don't know if they replace NPC as well.

-You could try some other ones like Envision and Univision face which are my favorite. And use Rans Head Mesh variants which will make them a lot prettier.

Hope this helps :P

Guest Vendayn

I actually really like CBBLE, and the face textures are actually rather good. If you tweak it enough, it isn't really "anime like", or at least less so...or maybe its just my perspective. Everyone sees something differently :)

Granted, CBBLE is rather huge...compressed its around 250 mb or something close. But once I started copying the files over, the mod is actually 1.09gb...lol

This is my character using CBBLE, it wasn't really to show the body (I don't think the clothes she was wearing was actually are made for it), as much as the face: http://fav.me/d4y57a6

What I really like, that not all of the face or/and body mods do (there are some)...CBBLE gets rid of that nasty neck seam. That always annoys me greatly. Granted, you can wear things to hide it...but still...

Other than that one, CBBE is nice and probably my favorite, and the variants of it. UNP is popular. However, I think CBBE has a lot more armor/clothes support than UNP does. Or maybe its because I just don't really look at UNP stuff and/or notice it less.

And yeah, Rans Head Mesh is great. I'm not using it for the screenshot above, CBBLE comes with its own head mesh...but Ren has various variants of his head meshes and they all look nice. Makes the character a lot better.

CBBELE 2.44 + the 2.46 patch. The 2.46 patch is already patched into the base file so all you need to do is install CBBELE and you're go to go.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f5l5v8ircy63m02

http://www.mediafire.com/?pha4laeunfzc8bl

This is on a free MF account so no idea how long it will last. You will need HJSplitter to merge the files back together.

I take NO CREDIT for the mods as I did not create any of it.

All this stuff can be easily downloaded from the china man forums by using google/bing translator and a bit of patience.

Archived