Suggested Mods for Consensual Player Submissive Playthrough?

tm2dragon

I'm thinking of doing a new playthrough, with my character as a submissive female, and choosing a companion (probably a downloadable one) to be her Dominatrix.  Which mods would you suggest?  Any particular play-styles you've found work well with this sort of game?  Are there any exotic, domineering looking companions you'd suggest to download as a Mistress?

First off, let me say that's it's gonna be a little difficult getting a follower to act as a dominatrix, and not a warrior of Dovakin, if you know what I mean.

Having said that, I play with a lot of mods that involve what you're talking about. All the mods listed probably have requirements not listed here, so make sure to check the dev pages.

-Sexlab

-Aroused

-Sos (Shlongs of Skyrim)

-Devious Devices

-Assets

-Expansion

-Integration

-Helpless

-Captured Dreams

Captured Dreams is going to be the main mod the contains your dominatrix, you'll get missions to carry stuff around, with a small difficulties (trying not to spoil it but what I'm saying next will anyway). If you're into the realm of more technology x humans, I suggest the Xbox Controller as a Vibrator, if you're down for heavy modding and, if I may say so myself, one of the best playing experiences ever.

Most of these mods can be found here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/) and I would suggest to look around there, since it's got a lot of good mods.

Xbox Controller Vibrator Mod : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1009-use-game-controller-as-vibrator/

any other questions, just send me a PM

Archived