What in my load order keeps on regenerating my health?

TheSenator

If my character quickly takes enough hits/strong hits, he will die. However, when he gets hit by anything, his health regenerates VERY QUICKLY back to full. What here in my load order is causing that? If it matters, I used to have Requiem installed, but I uninstalled it on a previous save, and made a new save. I tried cleaning scripts just in case, but it didn't really do any good:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
EFFCore.esm
SexLab.esm
SleepingDangers-SandsofTime.esp
notice board.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
GeneralStores.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Skyrim Bigger Trees Full.esp
Dark Fantasy Overhaul.esp
SOTAntiCTD.esp
3DNPC.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
OBIS.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
TheFrontier.esp
TheDomain.esp
AdalMatar.esp
CerwidenCompanion.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
arnima.esp
lilithsobliterator3_0.esp
TKcombat.esp
OBISDB.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
Dienes_Crafting_Storage(GS).esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
Lock Overhaul.esp
Pureweather.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SBF All In One + DLC.esp
SkyUI.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
Supreme Fog.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

As soon as you get hit open your menu, see if you have a magic effect applied. If yes, search it in your console and you'll know which mod it originates from (or at least the last one which modified it).

Otherwise, open the console, and manually look at every active effect you have at that moment (you can see both visible and invisible, contrary to the in-game menu), it's one of them. You will recognise it easily, it should have an effect like "healtregenMagnitude : [value]" or something.

As soon as you get hit open your menu, see if you have a magic effect applied. If yes, search it in your console and you'll know which mod it originates from (or at least the last one which modified it).

Otherwise, open the console, and manually look at every active effect you have at that moment (you can see both visible and invisible, contrary to the in-game menu), it's one of them. You will recognise it easily, it should have an effect like "healtregenMagnitude : [value]" or something.

I see an "activeEffects(50)", but when I click on it, the extra info window goes away and nothing happens. What to do?

You're not supposed to click on it, you're supposed to hover your mouse over it and then press Shift (I use the left one, not sure if it makes a difference). Then you can scroll up and down the menus by hovering your mouse over the arrows and pressing Shift again.

Clicking on the screen in Console mode makes you select that thing (whatever your mouse was pointing at) instead of navigating through the menu :).

You're not supposed to click on it, you're supposed to hover your mouse over it and then press Shift (I use the left one, not sure if it makes a difference). Then you can scroll up and down the menus by hovering your mouse over the arrows and pressing Shift again.

Clicking on the screen in Console mode makes you select that thing (whatever your mouse was pointing at) instead of navigating through the menu :).

Couldn't find anything. However, I instlaled Skytweak and saw that my combat health regen was at .70. The base speed before buffs is supposed to be 0.00. So, I guess this is one fix.

edit: never mind, problem still persists

Lower health regen while in combat is normal.

but even if during the regen, no active effects shows up, it's a bit strange. have you scrolled down to look at the invisible active ones? there are 4 types in total : active/inactive, and displayed/invisible for each (displayed means tou see the effect in the in game menu, invisible means it's not visible in the menu, console only). It may be an invisible one.

Lower health regen while in combat is normal.

but even if during the regen, no active effects shows up, it's a bit strange. have you scrolled down to look at the invisible active ones? there are 4 types in total : active/inactive, and displayed/invisible for each (displayed means tou see the effect in the in game menu, invisible means it's not visible in the menu, console only). It may be an invisible one.

I checked, and there wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

Archived