Help with ENB settings, ground haze

Pfactor

I got a great new card and I wanted to try to use ENB again with my skyrim. I followed all the instructions apart from adding a shitton of other mods that the ENB said it required for that "perfect" effect... but what I got was this:

post-94354-0-54537500-1454498028_thumb.png

Things are fine inside buildings but once I get outside there is this thick fog. Even uninstalling the ENB related mods does nothing and right now I'm trying to hand delete all the injector files.

This and the enb float error.

Error! bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 is not set in SkyrimPrefs.ini or you have several copies of this file.

No.. It is set in my skyrimprefs and I can't find any duplicates.

Ideas?

Error! bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 is not set in SkyrimPrefs.ini or you have several copies of this file.

No.. It is set in my skyrimprefs and I can't find any duplicates.

NMM. I tried MO once but it wouldn't work right. Mods were not being activated so I quit.

If you're not using Mod Organizer, then the only reason you would get this message is because you haven't made the change to the SkyrimPrefs.ini in the correct location.  The file you should be editing is in your documents\my games\skyrim folder, not the Skyrim game folder.

Archived