refreshed pc. Didn't need to equip havok object before but now I do and it doesn't always work

LLuser13

I've been playing skyrim for a year now and had several hdt mods installed and successfully edited it with just for fun to my liking. Now I forgot how to use it and it's a real hassle trying to see changes when I have to equip havok object when in the entirety of 2015 I never even had the plugin on and I would still get jiggle physics. I still get a little jiggle without it now but when I put it on I see the changes more but it doesn't always work and my modifications don't always take effect. 

tl;dr does anyone know exactly which hdt mod and skeleton I need to not require havok object for jiggle to work?

But it's hard to explain because I still have jiggle i just feel like it's receiving it from the wrong xml file..

Another way of saying it is: I have hdt on hair, breasts and butt working but when I equip havok object there's a noticeable difference between how much the boobs and butt jiggles which is better but this jiggle isn't there if i load the game with the havok object already equiped and the j"ust for fun havok modifier" doesn't affect this jiggle.

Archived