devious devices amulet cooling mixture

adventhawk7

This is just making me feel stupid (as well as it probably should, because it's likely so easy and simple "how could anybody miss it?")

I'm using devious devices and I need to make a Protector Amulet. The problem is, I have no idea what ingredients I need to make the Amulet Cooling Mixture, nor do I know what crafting station I need to craft it in. Am I missing a recipe or book somewhere aside from the Chastity ones in Winterholds Arcaneum?

I'm assuming by the name of the item I need, Amulet Cooling Mixture, the crafting station is the Alchemy table. But I have no idea what alchemy ingredients are need aside from ice wraith teeth or frost salts + what-ever else.

If there's a console command that could tell me these things, I'd greatly appreciate it because apparently typing "help chastity" isn't doing anything useful. I can't even seem to use the creation kit to find the item ID's either, it won;t let me open enough of the games options to do so for some reason, even when I click on only one thing it selects multiple others as active.

I'm sure that I can find this information somewhere from one of the pages where I downloaded the mods, but I've been to those pages & used the "find" text function but so far have either been unable to find what I'm looking for or I don't know what the find search function needs to be for a relevant result.

edit: Sorry, disregard everything I figured out how to open multiple masters in creation kit to find what I needed. I don't see a delete or remove button anywhere on this forum thing so I can't remove it, sorry for wasting anybodys time.

Archived