Bodyslide bodies not appearing in game

bossofguns

So, this is what you're gonna do bud. 

1. Make the body your penis feels happy with. And when it's time to "build", you're going to press Ctrl+Click on build. It should create the 2 files (femalebody_0.nif and the other one) inside the bodyslide folder (Where BodySlide.exe is located). See it? Kay gewd, now select and copy them. If you want to use RaceMenu morphs, check the little box under build, and also copy the .TRI file that was generated with the other body files (femalebody.tri)

2. Once you've done this, you're going to navigate to: meshes\actors\character\character assets and drop the two .nif files in there, overwrite if asked. 

If you're using the custom race in your load order and it just isn't showing up in the player character, then what you're going to do is put the 2 .nif files in their respective places. It's in the body section of your custom race's individual folder, inside "meshes" folder probably. For example, in Ningheim it's: \meshes\actors\character\Ningheim\female\body. It's most likely different from the Succubus race though. Did some quick research and it's in this path: \meshes\actors\character\succubus\body OVERWRITE IF ASKED.

A lot of bla bla bla, I know. I just hope you understood ^^ Report back if you have any problemos

PS: I don't know if you're using CBBE or not, because it was deactivated in your NMM, but it seems Succubus race isn't compatible with UNP bodies due to texture issues, you can just change those too, if you want instructions just ask kiddo.

1. Make the body your penis feels happy with. And when it's time to "build", you're going to press Ctrl+Click on build. It should create the 2 files (femalebody_0.nif and the other one) inside the bodyslide folder (Where BodySlide.exe is located). See it? Kay gewd, now select and copy them. If you want to use RaceMenu morphs, check the little box under build, and also copy the .TRI file that was generated with the other body files (femalebody.tri)

2. Once you've done this, you're going to navigate to: meshes\actors\character\character assets and drop the two .nif files in there, overwrite if asked. 

If you're using the custom race in your load order and it just isn't showing up in the player character, then what you're going to do is put the 2 .nif files in their respective places. It's in the body section of your custom race's individual folder, inside "meshes" folder probably. For example, in Ningheim it's: \meshes\actors\character\Ningheim\female\body. It's most likely different from the Succubus race though. Did some quick research and it's in this path: \meshes\actors\character\succubus\body OVERWRITE IF ASKED.

A lot of bla bla bla, I know. I just hope you understood ^^ Report back if you have any problemos

PS: I don't know if you're using CBBE or not, because it was deactivated in your NMM, but it seems Succubus race isn't compatible with UNP bodies due to texture issues, you can just change those too, if you want instructions just ask kiddo.

Is there a way to send the body straight to the correct folder?

• 4 weeks later...

i am having exactly the same problem. i spent the whole day trying to solve it... you sound confident, so i am turning to you :)

my mods and plugins: post-1098741-0-49515000-1455136524_thumb.png

i am using the high elf preset "Juno High Elve Racemenu Preset by Rexidexi"

i think around the same time when i finally got this preset working the body slide bodies started refusing to enter my game...but i was playing around a lot so i have no idea what caused this...

i am having exactly the same problem. i spent the whole day trying to solve it... you sound confident, so i am turning to you :)

my mods and plugins: attachicon.gifinstalled_mods_10_2_16.png

i am using the high elf preset "Juno High Elve Racemenu Preset by Rexidexi"

i think around the same time when i finally got this preset working the body slide bodies started refusing to enter my game...but i was playing around a lot so i have no idea what caused this...

I freaking envy you for that small mod/plugins list xD

http://i.imgur.com/uFBbqpo.jpg

But really, mrjuggler explained it exactly how you deal with missing bodies

It works a bit differently with MO but the overall its the same

he explained it well and i did everything up to this point since i am not using a custom race only the juno high elf preset. it still doesn't seem to work... that's why i was asking. i am using body change so i additionally copied the 3 files into one of the customset folders. the only effect it had was turning my elve's face purple when loading the body. maybe she is ashamed of my incapability... ;)

he explained it well and i did everything up to this point since i am not using a custom race only the juno high elf preset. it still doesn't seem to work... that's why i was asking. i am using body change so i additionally copied the 3 files into one of the customset folders. the only effect it had was turning my elve's face purple when loading the body. maybe she is ashamed of my incapability... ;)

I was thinking it could be the bodychange mod, and since i never used it, nor i want to, i really cant help you out with that one :(

Archived