One handed swords on back?

lambient1988

Hi, I want one handed swords on my back but Dual Sheath Redux doesn't have that option, instead they told me to use RaceMenu -> Weapon to place the weapons there.

But sadly in the Weapons tab of RaceMenu, there is nothing. Like it's absolutely blank.

I am using XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE by Groovtama

Please help.

XPMSE has that option in the MCM config.  I use it all the time.

I would go further into detail with a screen cap of the MCM config, but I am on my way out the door, and don't have time to load the game.  But I think it's XPMSE Styles or something.  Should be near the bottom of the MCM list.  IN there are a bunch of style options, 1h swords, 2h Swords, Maces, Axes, Daggers.  Several options for each

XPMSE has that option in the MCM config.  I use it all the time.

I would go further into detail with a screen cap of the MCM config, but I am on my way out the door, and don't have time to load the game.  But I think it's XPMSE Styles or something.  Should be near the bottom of the MCM list.  IN there are a bunch of style options, 1h swords, 2h Swords, Maces, Axes, Daggers.  Several options for each

ZpqhWHa.jpg

9mFAJVX.jpg

It's blank.

I am using extended skeleton by Groovtama.

Should I use the original one?

still need DSR for swords on back even with the skeleton. so install dsr when asked "do you use a swords on back skeleton choose no"  were gonna let the skeleton handle weapon placement for ability to change as you see fit. (make sure dsr and fnis are below skeleton in modlist) ... run the dsr patcher thro your mod installation program.. make mod from stuff in overwrite i usually name mine "DSR Output" (Note this is for MO only) place esp it generates bellow bash patch, or any other skyproc patchers (eg patchus maximus, etc). then rerun FNIS for users patch make mod again like before place folder below DSR patch folder i name mine FNIS Output. 

If your using NMM The instructions are different. but load order and patching order are the same. run loot to get bash tags (don't need to sort) bash patch ,dsr patch, and fnis patch. I usually delete all these patches and remake them if i change load order or add/remove mods.

Note: if one of your weapons does not move of your hip and you have HDT weapon slings unequip the weapon sling.  also if you use a sword and shield not sure if sword will go on back as I never use shields.

still need DSR for swords on back even with the skeleton. so install dsr when asked "do you use a swords on back skeleton choose no"  were gonna let the skeleton handle weapon placement for ability to change as you see fit. (make sure dsr and fnis are below skeleton in modlist) ... run the dsr patcher thro your mod installation program.. make mod from stuff in overwrite i usually name mine "DSR Output" (Note this is for MO only) place esp it generates bellow bash patch, or any other skyproc patchers (eg patchus maximus, etc). then rerun FNIS for users patch make mod again like before place folder below DSR patch folder i name mine FNIS Output. 

If your using NMM The instructions are different. but load order and patching order are the same. run loot to get bash tags (don't need to sort) bash patch ,dsr patch, and fnis patch. I usually delete all these patches and remake them if i change load order or add/remove mods.

Note: if one of your weapons does not move of your hip and you have HDT weapon slings unequip the weapon sling.  also if you use a sword and shield not sure if sword will go on back as I never use shields.

That's exactly what I did. But the Styles page is still blank.

I did the same process again but no benefits. Still blank.

I don't have DSR installed.  With just XPMSE installed it puts the swords on the back.  

Archived