Pubic Hair - editing your character without editing ALL npcs using Unique Character

Redhead

Don't know if this is the place to ask this, but I figure since this is the only place on loverslab I ever come, I might as well ask you fine people :D

I'm looking for a way to modify JUST my character as opposed to all female NPCs in the game, or alternately modify JUST one other NPC without changing everyone. Specifically, my request has to do with pubic hair.

Thats right, I need my curtains matching the drapes, otherwise things get weird. Right now, I've got my character molded perfectly into a slim sexy redhead (weird...), with the idea of Lydia being her more curvy stacked, and possibly blonde or brunette companion. Using Caliente's texture blender, this great pubichair mod, and some minor gimp editing, I've gotten my girl a whole range of sexy auburn pubes in varied styles that match the locks on her head.

My problem is, this of course mods the nude form of EVERY female npc in the game, and as awesome as it is being surrounded by a sea of redhaired muffs, a little variation would be great. I should mention that I do know how to do some basic NPC appearance editing in CK, so I know how to change Lydia a bit in there. Besides the basics though, I'm a little lost.

Anyone got ideas?

There are a few ways you can go about this.

First you can try out the unique pc mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13712

I have no ideas if it has any compatibility issues as I myself don't use it.

Second you can get a unique race mod like the Oriental Race mod. If you ~ showracemenu and change to that race you can then change that race's texture/mesh. However this may reset your skills so be ready to /incPCS or setAV things back to normal if you go this route.

Second you can get a unique race mod like the Oriental Race mod. If you ~ showracemenu and change to that race you can then change that race's texture/mesh. However this may reset your skills so be ready to /incPCS or setAV things back to normal if you go this route.

Thanks, I knew about changing to a unique race via showracemenu, but was wary of the skill-reset; didn't know there was a way to reload skills lost to changing race (do I have that right? You're saying that can be fixed?) On a similar subject, is there a way to set an NPCs race in-game via command or even through editing in CK?

Thanks in advance!

edit: you inspired me to go looking for a way to edit race without re-setting skills:

. Damn if you don't learn something new every day...;)

Thanks' date=' I knew about changing to a unique race via showracemenu, but was wary of the skill-reset; didn't know there was a way to reload skills lost to changing race (do I have that right? You're saying that can be fixed?) On a similar subject, is there a way to set an NPCs race in-game via command or even through editing in CK?

Thanks in advance!

edit: you inspired me to go looking for a way to edit race without re-setting skills:

. Damn if you don't learn something new every day...;)

[/quote']

What I did was write down my scores in important skills and use setAV in console to reset them after (aka setAV twohanded 100)

setAV sets a skill to a desired level WITHOUT contributing to leveling while incPCS twohanded would bump two handed up with a contribution to leveling.

• 2 weeks later...

My adventures with Unique Character:

Awesome mod. First I used Caliente's Texture Blender to put together my own character as a blend, with freckled skin texture, my own pubic hair mesh, etc. After moving all relevant body files over to the new Unique folder, you can then put the original un-blended CBBEv3 body files (I have not experimented with having a CBBEv3 main character and subbing in say UNP body files for all other fem characters) back where they would go in your Skyrim Data folder, and re-blend using TexBlend.

So now, I've got my own red-haired, freckled, and slightly more au-natural character, while I can then edit say Lydia into clear-skinned, blonde, shaved little follower I want.

My new question would be, is there a way through Unique Character to start parcelling out MANY unique characters? If you can have "YOU" separated from all other fem characters in the game, it stands to reason that you could then have unique folders for other characters like your followers for instance. Ideally, you could start giving all sorts of characters unique edits; Shaved Lydia, a landing-strip Aela with arm tats, etc.

Of course, I could also be completely wrong ;).

Archived