I cant figure out what textures I'm missing?

negativekarz

A ton of the models used in Deviously Cursed Loot seem to be missing, just a solid light blue texture. I've gone through and looked for everything I could, but I'm unable to find any texture packs I'm missing.

Posters, Shock Boots, Ankle Chain, Rubber Suit, Rubber Gloves, Slave Shoes, and many other things these are part of seem to be missing.

It could be because I have low textures on since my computer is garbage, but if it isn't because of that could anyone tell me what I'm missing?

A ton of the models used in Deviously Cursed Loot seem to be missing, just a solid light blue texture. I've gone through and looked for everything I could, but I'm unable to find any texture packs I'm missing.

Posters, Shock Boots, Ankle Chain, Rubber Suit, Rubber Gloves, Slave Shoes, and many other things these are part of seem to be missing.

It could be because I have low textures on since my computer is garbage, but if it isn't because of that could anyone tell me what I'm missing?

A garbage computer can sometimes just not load textures right in script-heavy Skyrim installations. Unfortunately, that's just how Skyrim is. If you get too ambitious, it can just break. The thing to try would be to put one of each of these items on the floor somewhere, probably a small, indoor area, and to walk in and out of the door a few times. If the textures sometimes load, or some of the items do but others don't, you might consider downsizing your scripts folder and starting a new game. (if the textures bother you that much anyway) If they all consistently don't load, then I guess run LOOT to sort your mods, then try reinstalling any mods that seem pertinent, namely Devious Devices Assets and DCL itself. I don't know what else to tell you. Are you using SAM as your body mod? Or something more tame like SOS? SAM has a fuckton of scripts, while SOS just has quite a few scripts.

A garbage computer can sometimes just not load textures right in script-heavy Skyrim installations. Unfortunately, that's just how Skyrim is. If you get too ambitious, it can just break. The thing to try would be to put one of each of these items on the floor somewhere, probably a small, indoor area, and to walk in and out of the door a few times. If the textures sometimes load, or some of the items do but others don't, you might consider downsizing your scripts folder and starting a new game. (if the textures bother you that much anyway) If they all consistently don't load, then I guess run LOOT to sort your mods, then try reinstalling any mods that seem pertinent, namely Devious Devices Assets and DCL itself. I don't know what else to tell you. Are you using SAM as your body mod? Or something more tame like SOS? SAM has a fuckton of scripts, while SOS just has quite a few scripts.

LOOT doesn't say anything's wrong, and the textures are consistently not loading.

I'm using CBBE? I don't know if it falls into either of those two camps (SAM/SOS).

I'd say reinstall Zaz and Devious Devices Assets (and expansion if you have that)

Sometimes a bad installation of these can forget certain folders, like textures, from being copied

When I get back to my regular computer I'll try reinstalling DDA? But I've reinstalled ZAZ a few times, I think.

LOOT doesn't say anything's wrong, and the textures are consistently not loading.

I'm using CBBE? I don't know if it falls into either of those two camps (SAM/SOS).

I'd say reinstall Zaz and Devious Devices Assets (and expansion if you have that)

Sometimes a bad installation of these can forget certain folders, like textures, from being copied

When I get back to my regular computer I'll try reinstalling DDA? But I've reinstalled ZAZ a few times, I think.

CBBE is neither SAM nor SOS. If the same few textures are consistently not loading, it's not a problem with script load. You simply don't have the textures you need. Redownload and reinstall anything that might be the culprit. Namely DDA, DDI, DDX, and DCL. The textures quite simply don't exist where the game is expecting to find them, so reinstalling the mod that added them is guaranteed to fix it if the mod is formatted correctly. (and at least 99% of mods are)

Archived