Problems with Animations

Shrekoner

ROOOAOOAOOAOAOOROOOR Just typed up a long explanation of problem and "Sorry u cant post a link hue hue hue!" Would of liked a warning.

Well, besides my rage above, I'm gonna make this really short and sarcasm plain to stay sane and not get Carpal Tunnel writing another 3 odd paragraphs. Well, I'm using Beastess on a clean save and some anims are off sync, and that's when they work. Usually they're completely borked, and the actors just stand there. I've included Papyrus logs in attachment. Yes, I am using Mod Organizer, Yes, FNIS and FNIS Creatures are installed directly into folder and run through MO, yes I have followed instructions, and... well, I kinda forgot the rest. Yes, SL and its requirements are met.

Note: May be a little unresponsive, but I assure you i'll check this thread when I get the chance. Cheers. Note: If you need a complete mod list, just ask.

And yes, I have initialized and installed the SL framework correctly. And I have the XMPS....32 (?) Skeleton.

post-952025-0-90476500-1451633141_thumb.jpg

post-952025-0-85367300-1451633157_thumb.jpg

post-952025-0-07598200-1451633164_thumb.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

Archived