PROBLEM DUAL SWORD

guardiaodf

I'm having a problem, I installed the mods leaving the duo with swords on his back, and editing the "racemenu" I can put them on my back, but I leave the race a sword menu (right) goes to waist .. If I press any menu, (ie: "pause the game"wink.gif swords return on my back.

ie after placing the mods, one of the swords goes to the waist, but if I paralyzes the game, I see it both on my back

What do I do? You know how to fix this? thank you so much.

If you have a weapon sling equipped then unequip it (the mod gives you one and equips it when you start game), if you are using DSR  make sure to run the DSR Patcher and place it bellow your bash patch and above FNIS Patch Output. then make sure In the XP32 Extended skeleton MCM menu make sure the sword styles are on back.

Depends bruh. What mod manager are you using? If its Mod Organizer try this:

Uninstall FNIS, Immersive Animations, XM32Max (this one worked for me when XM32E didnt), and Dual Wield redux.

Instead of telling you all the steps Ima do this. Google Dual Wield Redux w/ Mod Organizer. The dude rambles a bit but I got mine working a litle while ago. Good luck.

If you have a weapon sling equipped then unequip it (the mod gives you one and equips it when you start game), if you are using DSR  make sure to run the DSR Patcher and place it bellow your bash patch and above FNIS Patch Output. then make sure In the XP32 Extended skeleton MCM menu make sure the sword styles are on back.

you're saying that all files will be below the "FNIS" load order ".esp"?
I'm sorry, I use here the "automatic translator." And so, some things do not go well, and I'm in doubt

sides this whole problem, in a skeleton (the correct was the latest version of it, looks like it has two xpms3, but one is extension the correct) - i'm last used the right skeleton but has not yet appeared - (reason:. other race... i'm use other race. Solution : had to copy and paste the skeleton xpmse3 to this new race in which I played), and i'm have concerted (now he could use two-handed swords in the back, but one of the swords kept coming back to waist) ... Now discover the latter error: incompatibility with a mod here one .esp .... Other than him, ta now working! Ufaa

Archived