CTD after loading a game with dead naked women present.

Church the Cat

I CTD after trying to load a game that has naked woman corpses laying around. I use NMM and BOSS for my load order and would upload it if I knew how. I suspect it has something to do with HDT physics, but it only CTD when loading into the game. If I strip a dead female bandit of her outfit it's fine to continue playing, but if I save and quit the game then reload later I CTD. So far I've changed the female body types around with no results as well as thinning out my load order.

Do you manage to actually complete the loading process or it just crashes at some point while loading?

Do you appear in the actual space that has the corpses of the naked women?

Cause if in fact you don't complete the load screen......How are you so sure that it is in fact the women causing the crash?

Do you manage to actually complete the loading process or it just crashes at some point while loading?

Cause if in fact you don't complete the load screen......How are you so sure that it is in fact the women causing the crash?

It only happens if I save my game while in the same cell as a naked female then try to load back in later. I'm sure it has something to do with them. I've tested it before with three scenarios- Control test. Female bandit is alive and clothed. No CTD. 1. Female bandit is dead and clothed. No CTD. 2. Female bandit is alive and naked. No CTD. 3. Female bandit is dead and naked. CTD.

It only happens if I save my game while in the same cell as a naked female then try to load back in later. I'm sure it has something to do with them. I've tested it before with three scenarios- Control test. Female bandit is alive and clothed. No CTD. 1. Female bandit is dead and clothed. No CTD. 2. Female bandit is alive and naked. No CTD. 3. Female bandit is dead and naked. CTD.

Dead Body Collision?

Dead Body Collision?

I don't use it. Good idea though.

Post load order

Test to see if the problem also persists in a New Game.

I use NMM and BOSS for my load order and would upload it if I knew how. It has persisted across many new game attempts.

Boss is about 2 years now without an update.

Loot is the new Boss.

Download Loot run that.

You could always use the Print Screen Button...Start MSPaint use paste, save the picture as a PNG and add to your post.

Post load order

Test to see if the problem also persists in a New Game.

I use NMM and BOSS for my load order and would upload it if I knew how. It has persisted across many new game attempts.

Boss is about 2 years now without an update.

Loot is the new Boss.

Download Loot run that.

You could always use the Print Screen Button...Start MSPaint use paste, save the picture as a PNG and add to your post.

My load order as requested. Thanks for your assistance thus far by the way.

post-375890-0-36293300-1451602693_thumb.png

post-375890-0-10121800-1451602697_thumb.png

post-375890-0-93027500-1451602697_thumb.png

post-375890-0-87923700-1451602698_thumb.png

I don't know of a lot of those mods....

I think if you check Deadly Dragons, you'd see that rather than use Deadly Monsters Pluggin he wants people to use his newer plug for handleling monsters and humanoids.

I didn't see XP32 Maximum Extended Skeleton in your Load order....

Now the thing is you don't actually need the plug-in ESP but you do need to have the Skeleton in its ZIP file for the HDT...

Maybe try installing that.

I don't know of a lot of those mods....

I think if you check Deadly Dragons, you'd see that rather than use Deadly Monsters Pluggin he wants people to use his newer plug for handleling monsters and humanoids.

I didn't see XP32 Maximum Extended Skeleton in your Load order....

Now the thing is you don't actually need the plug-in ESP but you do need to have the Skeleton in its ZIP file for the HDT...

Maybe try installing that.

I use this, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D26800&pUp=1 Is it what you meant?

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

The one by Groovtama is more up to date

You simply need its skeleton, there is a lot of extra in there you can use or just open the file find the skeletons you want and overwrite with what you need.

Did you mean the skeletons in the, "00 Skeleton Rig XPMSE3 HDT (Recommended)" folder? After installing it, I still CTD.

Archived