(Req) See Through Lingerie

Yikorzel

Is it possible to create see through, Frederick's of Hollywood type lingerie that does not change your bodyslider settings in CBBE? I have created what I consider to be the perfect female body using the Caliente's Bodyslider, but everytime I put armor on her, the body changes. I am by no means at all proficient in how this all works, but I"m assuming armors are created on a single bodyslide setting, and your npc inherits that body when donning the armor. Is it possible to have clothing that inherits the bodyslider setting of your npc? If so, Skyrim is missing nice see through teddy's, with the perfect body for me to come home to after a long quest. :P

Bodyslide creates only the femalebody_0&1 mesh files, and these files only load ingame when you're naked. When you wear an armor, the game loads a completely different mesh, ignoring your femalebody files completely. That is why whenever you download a clothing/armor mod, it includes an entire mesh that has been converted to a specific bodytype.

So let's say you have a CBBE body and attempt to equip an armor converted to CHSBHC. When you equip that armor, the game completely ditches your body model and loads the armor model, which is a chsbhc body mesh wearing said armor. That is why you see releases of specific bodytype armors and requests. The game merely loads a mesh file, it doesn't try to conform anything your wear to your body type.

So there is nothing at the moment that does what you're asking; you'll have to either request someone proficient at modeling to make what you ask or do it yourself.

In Oblivion, I think I recall seeing a mod that did do what you ask. It was called VORG or VORB or something. No idea how feasible it would be to implement in skyrim nor do I think I forsee any attempts for it anytime soon.

Archived