My NMM is stuck on loading screen please Help

It's launches fine it starts generating building up then with the Nexus logo is 75% orange filled it freezes & doesn't complete the launch

It's problematic bc I installed a mod that hurts my already sub par fps

Uninstall NMM removing config files when asked, then reinstall it and make sure to select the previous Install Info and Mods folders (to restore your mods list and install settings).
Between the uninstall and reinstall, clear your registry with Ccleaner.

What elf said.

If that doesn't work try uninstalling it with Revo Uninstaller and make it scan for anything that could be left behind, then reinstall.

Or move on to Mod Organizer. Whichever you prefer, I don't use NMM personally.

If I move on to MO won't that leave all my mods in limbo inside the data folder- can I manage them thru mo or do I have to reinstall them into mo before I can even manage them

Uninstall NMM removing config files when asked, then reinstall it and make sure to select the previous Install Info and Mods folders (to restore your mods list and install settings).

I'll try it out, but I think last time I uninstalled & reinstalled it wouldn't launch on my other user profile so I had to make a new user

I'll try it out, but I think last time I uninstalled & reinstalled it wouldn't launch on my other user profile so I had to make a new user

You can back up your user profiles. Before you do any action, please, check my signature. There are numerous topics that can help you do it properly.

If I move on to MO won't that leave all my mods in limbo inside the data folder- can I manage them thru mo or do I have to reinstall them into mo before I can even manage them

Yeah I think so, I believe NMM directly uses the Data folder while MO keeps things seperate. Thats personally what I like about it but its really a personal pref thing I assume.

There might be ways to migrate (I'm sure people have done it before) but I know of none, mainly because I never used NNM. I started out with everybody telling me to use MO and always figured that NMM was sort of like Curse client (for those that played games like WoW :P).

Either way, uninstalling it with Revo if Elfs way doesn't work usually helps a lot. :).

Yeah I think so, I believe NMM directly uses the Data folder while MO keeps things seperate. Thats personally what I like about it but its really a personal pref thing I assume.

There might be ways to migrate (I'm sure people have done it before) but I know of none, mainly because I never used NNM. I started out with everybody telling me to use MO and always figured that NMM was sort of like Curse client (for those that played games like WoW :P).

Either way, uninstalling it with Revo if Elfs way doesn't work usually helps a lot. :).

NMM 0.61.+ works on the same principle as MO. Places mods into VirtuallInstall folder for easier manipulation and migration.  How to do it - all is written in my OP. Just take some time to read it.

You can back up your user profiles. Before you do any action, please, check my signature. There are numerous topics that can help you do it properly.

came back home after some christmas shopping and its not retarded anymore!  :D

whats ccleaner btw (for future ref)?

Archived