Missing animations

So im installing skyrim on my new computer, which is running on windows 10, andi tried to get skyrim to work, however it seems to just hate me. Alright so my problem: I fianlly got Fnis to work, but now in game whenever i go to use the solicitation sex from Deviously cursed loot, nothing happens, but the game still registers it happens so when i talk to the npc he gives me the coin for the act. not quite sure whats going wrong, but heres a list of mods in order im using on mod organizer.

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

SexlabFramework v160 hotfix2 FULL

actorevents

SOS

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Alternate start

KenMOD- lockpick pro

J containers

NetImmerse Override

HDT physics Extensions

HDT Breast and Butt Physics

Fuz Ro Doh

HDT Highheels system

Sexlab Aroused V27a Loose

ZazAnimationPackMain V0605

ZazAnimationPack Patch V0607

Sexlab Matchmaker

----Devious device:

DD Assest

DD intergration

DD Expansion 

Deviously cursed loot

Deviously cursed loot fix

You call that skimpy- UNP

Captured dreams

Sexlab Defeat v5.2.2

Devious devices for the masses

DeviousCaptures2.71

Deviously helpless

Sexlab CreatureAnimations

xazPrisonOveraul V033 Fix

Sexaddicts

Fem Khajiit, argonian skin

Masc Khajiit, argonian skin

UNP blessed body UNPB Redux

Alt. life deviant

Troublemakes Forsworn armor topless

Brokefoots UNP Mashup

Cloaks of Skyrim

SkyUI

FNIS creatures

FNIS Main

Do I have them out of order? wrong version? doesn't work on win 10? I have no idea, because I have very similar mods running on my win 8.1 computer and it runs fine and has no issues (but the pc is garbage) so I have no idea what to do from here, if you need a picture or have questions ill be checking this post periodically throughout the day.

Uhmm if you ran it through LOOT it should be fine. I don't see anything special in there that I didn't get to work together.

Did you run FNIS's for users exe file to generate the animations?

Because the loadorder I see right now is not your esp load order but your general priority order and I don't see a FNIS generated files "mod" in that list, unless you merged it with something or its still stuck in your overwrite, in which case it should still work, unless you dumped it your main FNIS and overwrote all of the files. You'll just hear sexy sounds but they won't do anything else but undress (or you CTD).

If its none of that, try running FNIS generator again, rebuild your sexlabs from the MCM menu and see what happens.

Uhmm if you ran it through LOOT it should be fine. I don't see anything special in there that I didn't get to work together.

Because the loadorder I see right now is not your esp load order but your general priority order and I don't see a FNIS generated files "mod" in that list, unless you merged it with something or its still stuck in your overwrite, in which case it should still work, unless you dumped it your main FNIS and overwrote all of the files. You'll just hear sexy sounds but they won't do anything else but undress (or you CTD).

If its none of that, try running FNIS generator again, rebuild your sexlabs from the MCM menu and see what happens.

no I don't hear the sounds either, I tried the rebuild through MCM as well, and I didn't include it but yes after FNIS generated the mod list, i created a mod and just named it like FNIS patch or something, I think it has something to do with deviously cursed loot, becase sexaddicts still works, however about 1/2 through the animation my character hops back up and does the idle where she covers herself do to nudity.

no I don't hear the sounds either, I tried the rebuild through MCM as well, and I didn't include it but yes after FNIS generated the mod list, i created a mod and just named it like FNIS patch or something, I think it has something to do with deviously cursed loot, becase sexaddicts still works, however about 1/2 through the animation my character hops back up and does the idle where she covers herself do to nudity.

so, im stupid. turns out the newest version of sexlab doesn't automatically install in game... heh heh.. thanks for the advice anyway!

Archived