BodySlide & HDT Breast and Butt Physics not working for preset (RaceMenu)

latestarter

Hi all! I've been reading a lot here, but now I finally had to register, because I'm stuck and need your help.

I recently downloaded a preset from Skypreset Warehouse. It's the one named "Mirandith Preset" (I'm not allowed to post links).

As the title already says, BodySlide & HDT Breast and Butt Physics are not working for this preset. Her breasts are not moving when she's walking or jumping. However, this is working perfectly fine for all other characters, like followers or NPCs.

When I'm using nakrulz' armor 'Sexy Transparent Zipsuit' her whole body changes (bigger boobs & butt) and the physics are working then (e.g. breast movement). So i guess it has something to do with the preset type version 'CBBE curvy'.

In RaceMenu under CBBE Morphs all sliders are at '0'. I tried to customize her, but nothing happens if i change anything.

How can I convert this preset, so that it's working with BodySlide & HDT Breast and Butt Physics, or a least one of them?

Thanks in advance.

Well, I just saw I've posted this to the wrong subforum. I guess the Technical Support section should be the right one. Can a moderator please move this thread? Sorry ...

Your preset has clearly been generated without the physics applied. The outfits which have working physics do so because they have the physics applied to their base shape body.

If the preset contains the Bodyslide files, you need to run Bodyslide, select "CBBE Body HDT" as the Outfit/Body and the chosen preset as Preset, and click on Build. This will rebuild the body including physics. If the preset did not include its Bodyslide files, I'm afraid I don't know of a simple solution besides trying to use the sliders in Bodyslide to replicate a similar body shape yourself and building it.

When I'm using nakrulz' armor 'Sexy Transparent Zipsuit' her whole body changes (bigger boobs & butt) and the physics are working then (e.g. breast movement). So i guess it has something to do with the preset type version 'CBBE curvy'.

EDIT: Also, this behaviour won't necessarily be eliminated simply by rebuilding the body. As I mentioned, armors have a base shape applied to them, and if that body is different from the one you're using, you'll experience a body change when equipping it. When using a Bodyslide preset, you can avoid this only by using Bodyslide compatible armors and building them all for the preset you're using.

Archived