Breeding Management Template Outline / Mod Idea

AfroAttack

I just recently was able to get Fallout NV's Fertile Breeder / Sexout Breeder to work on different playthroughs. The system with TFing into the Ant Queen / Deathclaw Queen? is a nice template I think from a design standpoint for SexLab to go with, however I'm sure Sexlab has different systems.

I'm also currently playing through a "breeding playthrough" with it revolving around Untamed,Estrus Chaurus (don't remember the spelling), puppet master, SexLab Dialogue. I  get a pretty nice / hot with that combination.

However, thinking about this from a template perspective I roleplay a bit on this playthrough inorder to outline a "template" that I might want to create in the future (probally not :( ) but the overall goal of the character playthrough I have, in a roleplaying aspect is to "take over the town" defining <--- though is a bit hard. I settled for just enslaving? / seducing? the jarl.

Broad perspective of what I do roleplay wise

- Expand relations with female NPC's to "lover" status
- Expand relations with male NPC's to "lover" status

- Find an open or underground area with little to no traffic (not many idle markers or engagements) suitable for a breeding ground

- Males are designated to "guard" breeding grounds while females are designated to "the obvious" breeding
- Some Males and Females do not fit their role, so Uthgerd the Unbroken is actually a gaurd (a bit more dominant, and Sven is a bitch ass slave :) )
- When females lay eggs they lay inside the breeding grounds, otherwise (myself) has to pick them up and put them inside the breeding grounds

- The more female / male you seduce / expand relations with the more "breeding" area's you can create (due to being able to take key via trade or puppet master)
- currently don't really know what to do with the actual spawn, but when they hatch I use the Mating Call from Untamed to essentially contain them in one entitty (though I know this will get ugly quick) however, this means I can summon my brood on command.

In Short, if I wanted to list out  the core functionality of my playthrough It would be like.

- Establish a "Home" for breeders/gaurds/other.

- Establish relations with residents.

- Establish different "jobs" possibly AI packages? that classify what X NPC is.
within that, define a NPC class based on the user selection (a menu)

- Establish control functionality for your brood when they hatch / regular (able to command brood members using a menu or spells)

- Establish a way to actually store and handle all your spawn. (And limit as well)

- allow the player to have an array of options to "control the town"

Last part mechanically I really don't know about, It might just be easier to say You seduced X Jarl you win. I just don't like that idea :/.

I also think to cut down brood population there should be a risk of guards finding out and attacking your "brood area",  but overall the list with all of the "Establish's" is what I'm looking to outline a bit more.

Note, I'm working on a mod for nexus / steamworkshop / alot of other things at the moment. And I'm new to it so I probably won't be getting to this. But I would make it a priority if I had some insight of ways make something like this stable and actually playable.

So tell me what you think? the biggest problem I see is memory management. I haven't messsed with the Sexlab API at all, but from the papyrus that I've done / seen otherwise and the logs I've read from my CTD's in the past I can tell making spawns is no joke.

Archived