Help with UnifiedUNP

finale strike

Hello

i just want start to use uunp ( i already download some uunp armor conversions)

and i dont know exactly how to convert them to a uunp body for example 7b cherry hot

the guide I found is somewhat confusing for someone very newbie like me xD

so I wonder if someone who knows this could explain it in a simple way or have the link to a guide for newbies

thanks!

Hello
and i dont know exactly how to convert them to a uunp body for example 7b cherry hot

so I wonder if someone who knows this could explain it in a simple way or have the link to a guide for newbies

thanks!

What armour conversion is it? Usually all you have to do is select that armor as an outfit in bodyslide and select a preset. If the armour conversion is missing a slider group xml, then you will have to manually add one. 

Hello

thanks!

What armour conversion is it? Usually all you have to do is select that armor as an outfit in bodyslide and select a preset. If the armour conversion is missing a slider group xml, then you will have to manually add one. 

Is zhenhunge - uunp bodyslite hdt

from this link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52828-diannes-bodyslide-conversions-cbbeuunp/

Hello

thanks!

from this link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52828-diannes-bodyslide-conversions-cbbeuunp/

Just downloaded it, along with the original file. It looks like it is missing a group xml. Here is how to add one:

Ignore the names, this was for a different file

post-365778-0-30256600-1449701467_thumb.png
post-365778-0-22639300-1449701468_thumb.png
post-365778-0-11833000-1449701469_thumb.png
post-365778-0-20476900-1449701470_thumb.png
post-365778-0-68613600-1449701471_thumb.png
post-365778-0-72767000-1449701472_thumb.png

I recommend you learn how to do this. Here is the group for the file: CalienteTools.7z

Hello

thanks!

Just downloaded it, along with the original file. It looks like it is missing a group xml. Here is how to add one:

Ignore the names, this was for a different file

I recommend you learn how to do this. Here is the group for the file: attachicon.gifCalienteTools.7z

thanks dude! i appreciate it!

Archived