Fallout 4 mod idea, *need help early

Sybian

Glass power armor. Or well glass in areas. The goal with this would be to give a peek at our awesome character armor mods under the power armor. There are lots of invisibility options in skyrim so I'm wondering if some peeps want to help looking for items, textures and effects that might be able to achieve a modded power armor with see-threw-to-rider visual. 

But are you sure this will work? I am fairly sure because the armor is layered and is also changeable at locations, each arm and leg as well at the torso is now different. 

Please drop ideas or hints. I'd like to mod this as soon as the geck drops in the new year. Thanks!

Power armor is more like a vehicle, something used sparingly and only for short time periods rather than something worn all the time. Seems like a lot of effort for something that you won't actually use that often.

Has this been confirmed? I'm just curious. Yes, in the videos it kinda looks like it may be the case, but then again, at the end of the wanderer trailer, the guy gets in the power armor and just walks around with Dogmeat. I dunno, I never really cared too much for power armor, but I'm still curious given that they put a lot of effort into letting you customize it.

In the lasts Fallout, the Power Armor were actually armor that you could wear all the time.

Actually, The Brotherhood of Steel soldiers, the Enclave soldiers and others factions keep their armor all the time.

I don't think it will change but like in Fallout 3, it will be available after a training or something like this. I don't remember if it was the case in New Vegas.

Archived