(ck2) help for transgender mod

lukaslunt

Hm, there was a mod i think it was "warhammer: Geheimnisnatch", that allowed you to transform a character to the opposite gender. I think what that actually did was change the race/ethnicity of the character into one where the portraits were reversed so that females got male portraits and males got female portraits.

Hm, there was a mod i think it was "warhammer: Geheimnisnatch", that allowed you to transform a character to the opposite gender. I think what that actually did was change the race/ethnicity of the character into one where the portraits were reversed so that females got male portraits and males got female portraits.

yh it was the warhammer one, slaaneshi magic allows you to polymorph, one of the options was MtF or FtM (depending on who you use it on) thing is, it drops fertility by -5000% on the person it was used on

Archived