Flan's Eyes for Skyrim

Flan's Eyes for Skyrim

v.1.5 Release 4/15

DustinFlan's fantastic eye textures converted for Skyrim! This mod includes over 200 new eye textures for every race, both genders.

Pics of all eye choices - WARNING! IMAGE HEAVY!

14539-4-1333767115.jpg

14539-5-1333767115.jpg

14539-1-1333767323.jpg

14539-2-1333767324.jpg

14539-3-1333767325.jpg

14539-1-1334392429.jpg

List of eye choices and technical blah

Breakdown of all the eye choices. The names are taken from the sets made by Flan (Vessel Demonic are the special Vessel eyes that were made for his Enayla Pixie races)

Humans: 119 Choices! (whoo!)

- Cataract Confession Serpent DeepHeart Slave DeepNatural

DarkHeart CatEye CrystalSlave Damien

Elves: 59 Choices

- Wither Vessel DarkCataract VesselDemonic DarkHeart CrystalSlave Damien

Argonians: 43 Choices

- Serpent Underdark CatEyes CrystalSlave

Khajiit: 44 Choices

- Vessel VesselDemonic Underdark CatEyes CrystalSlave

Orcs: 55 Choices

- Wither Slave VesselDemonic DarkHeart Damien

Each texture is 512x512. Not super high quality, but high enough to look great in-game.

* In the .esp, all instances of the eyes start with "z" so that they appear at the bottom of the list all together, in case anyone is interested.

** Textures labled with "BlazeBlue", "Blood" and "Earth" are personal recolors of the original eyes and are only available with this mod.

> If there is a certain color for a certain eye texture that you want but isn't available, let me know and I can try and make it for you. If it's a specific color, give me an example or hex code so I can get it right. :3 <

Install

=======

1. Download and unzip using your favorite program.

2. Locate the folder "Data" and drag it into your Skyrim directory.

3. Check the .esp and play!

UPDATE: Install normally, but delete old .esp and use the new one. You will need to open the launcher to select the .esp and open the race menu to reselect your eyes.

Uninstall

=========

1. Uncheck the .esp file.

2. Delete the .esp and the following folder:

>Skyrim Directory\Data\Textures\Actors\Character\eyes\FlanConversions

Incompatibility

===============

I have not used more than one mod that adds eye textures to the game so I do not know if this will be incompatible with any mods that add eye selections. I personally use an eye replacer for the vanilla eyes so I can say there are no conflicts there. So far it has been shown compatible with Cover Eyes and Natural Eyes.

I based this mod on the vanilla eye meshes, so any mod that alters the eye meshes will conflict with this mod.

This mod replaces nothing in the vanilla game.

If you are having any problems with this mod, please ensure that the textures are properly installed, the .esp is checked, and that you are not using an eye mesh besides the vanilla game base.

**If you are having problems getting the showracemenu to open after the eyes are installed, go into a small room or cave and then try it. The added amount of eyes can be a strain on some computers and will cause some lag when opening the menu.

Contact

=======

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to drop me a pm. I will be checking the comments on this mod so if you have any problems you can post there, but I would appreciate a pm if you find any game-breaking problems with it.

Licensing/Legal

===============

Do not repost this mod anywhere. Do not use these textures in your own mod. Do not upload this mod onto any file-sharing sites. Do not upload to the Steam Workshop.

Credits

=======

Thanks to DustinFlan for allowing me the use of his fantastic textures.

Thanks to Bethesda for making Skyrim.

History

=======

1.0 >>> April 6 2012, Initial Release

NOTE: Just letting you know, v2.0 is currently underway. :3 Look forward to more eye selections to drown in for all races!

1.5 >>> April 14 2012, Update - Fixed several missing entries for several races, especially males. Also, adds 8 new eye selections for Humans, Orcs and Elves

This is my first post here. If this post seems newbish...it kinda is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...