BodySlider Not Working

Garinde

Hey all, I recently re-installed Skyrim for the PC a couple days ago and (obviously) had to go overboard with modding it. One of those mods just had to be CBBE because reasons, but sadly it doesn't seem to work the same way it used to. The last time I played and modded was probably back in February of 2014ish, probably even earlier, and back then I think BodySlide was a lot simpler and just came with Beautiful Bodies, if I'm not mistaken. Well, my issue is that I followed all the steps (I think) and downloaded all the suggested mods, Caliente's Vanilla Outfits, BodySlide Outfits and Mods, Remodeled Armor, etc. and yet whenever I load up the BodySlider program, I have nothing. Nothing in the dropdown menus for Outfit/Body or for Preset. I feel like I'm missing a very crucial step in the process here. I fiddled with Outfit Studio for a grand total of 2 minutes before I got frustrated. I was able to bring up a blank canvas of a body by using the "UNP High to CBBE" option but had no idea what I was doing after that, and whenever I try to select the "CBBE Body" template it just pops an error message up that says "Could not load slider set XML file." 

So basically I just need to be told like the dumbass I am what it is I'm doing wrong, and I feel like it has to be super obvious or something. 

I just want to be able to make stupidly outrageous proportions of female bodies in my Skyrim game to add another layer of immersion, y'know? Anyways, thank you for the potential help, I'm heading to sleep now so I won't be able to read/reply to any responses until later. 

So I'm not a pro at this but, have you tried to create a nude body (with the proportion you want) and then select the groups (of armor) you want ? (It's the second bar at the top)

And you don't need both Caliente's vanilla outfits and remodeled armor from Chronosomething 77 (the last one is tricky to instal too, you need XPMS (or something like that) and other mods too). You should also look for videos if you didn't already

So I'm not a pro at this but, have you tried to create a nude body (with the proportion you want) and then select the groups (of armor) you want ? (It's the second bar at the top)

And you don't need both Caliente's vanilla outfits and remodeled armor from Chronosomething 77 (the last one is tricky to instal too, you need XPMS (or something like that) and other mods too). You should also look for videos if you didn't already

In BodySlider or Outfit Studio?

Archived