Monster Girl: The Punished - [3.0]: UPGRADE COMPLETE

Triratna

wow! in wich country are you? here it is Saturday 4:14 am, mean, its only the beggining of saturday. anyway, take ur time, we dont want u to get sick when about to release very interestings mods. i already deleted some mods to have space for ur new esps. :P

There is one consequences in the next punished mod. Since i Replace all spiddal sticks into Gangchongs, All other Estates or house mod that has Spiddal sticks plants in their garden will be replace by the ganchong unprepared. they'll be floating about and requires User manual correction with CS tool by deleting the spiddal sticks plant in that house's or re-position them elsewhere.

Frost crag reborn and Grimreaper tower and temple dibella house mod. BE.WA.RE~!

----------

My country? I live in a mining country right in the center of the globe of south east asian world. I sold mechanical tool to devastated our forests and mountains for coals.. Now modding oblivion to crank my shaft and pass the time. lol.

Seriously.

Hey' date=' is it possible to get a link to the cursed armour mod that is needed?

[/quote']

You need the 0.83 cursed armor data to get this working. To play cursed armor, 0.85rev1 is the latest translated version of the mod and can be found on this forum.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup' date=' that's also how we deal with office politics.

[/quote']

Crap! I knew I was doing something wrong all these years!!!!!

You know what they say about nice guys finishing last....hell nice guys don't get to start let alone finish...:)

Back on topic: This Monster Girl stuff is so very cool....Don't let things burn you out as I hope to see your creativity for years to come.

Take a break every so often.....I would say you have more than deserved it!!! :)

Archived