Starting new game - recommended mods?

BadManiac

Hey LL community, I'm putting together my Skyrim mods for my new game, and I need your expertise when it comes to adult mods. What do I need to make Skyrim as sexy as possible?

Sexlab and More Nasty Critters are obvious ones, I'm using CBBE for women, SoS for males. But what else should I use to make women as sexy as possible? Looking for vanilla-ish look and petite/realistic proportions for women.

Any other recommended mods? Sexy stories and immersive conversation based sex rather than spells with insta-action.

If you prefer a more realistic and petite body, you should went with UNP rather than CBBE.

But if you insists on CBBE, I would recommend I love Cleavage mod, which basically remodel all npc vanilla outfit skimpier. I use NPC 85 to replace face texture of npc females. As for quests, I think Amorous Adventure is quite good, but I haven't try it yet.

Improved derGraphics

I know little about ENB and other software (apparently it hacks the game's graphics engine to add post-processing -- friends of mine claim they're great for making screenshots, but not so great for playing because they get like three frames per second at max settings.)

There's a huge thread on how to mod Skyrim, the first dozen or so videos are about MO, then there are videos on using graphics improvement mods etc etc:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/page-1

Sexy Skyrim:
Many of the modded armors will feel a bit "cheaty". E.g. the Lady Templar armor has a Light Helmet that takes 1 Iron to make, is worth Hundreds of coins, and gives a huge amount of smithing XP. (My char was at 5x Mastery in smithing, IIRC) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40626/?
... or armor like Leeloo's Monokini: Great fun for a while, but for some ppl these break immersion. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13035/?

NPC Armor replacers:

These may cause the occasional CTD.
(I had one recurring CTD during some quest where you first fight a dozen Draugr, then some kind of undead leader spawns. She'll crash the game instead of spawning if you use armor replacers.)

Oh well, just keep this in mind and if this crash happens to you, uninstall the Armor replacer, kill the Draugr lady, re-install armors. That worked for me.

Starting without having to re-play the intro
The "Live another Life" mod is fantastic! When you make a new char, you get to choose whether to re-play the intro, or start somewhere completely different.

Sex in Skyrim:
To actually see your character blow, suck, fuck or get fucked, you'll need mods. Choose mods according to personal preferences.

Gagged bound whipped sex in Skyrim:
There's an overview of the DD family of mods here; they're mostly about uuh having your character bound and gagged and helpless while wearing a chastity belt so she keeps shivering with lust before getting raped by anything that you've modded to have a prick:
My own experience with these was:
+ Cursed Loot: OMG the default settings are for hardcore masochists. *g* (I increased all the helpful stuff like chance for NPCs to help you, reduced chance of theft to 0, and so on. Still found it fairly difficult at times.) 
+ If you use this and Live Another Life to get a bound, gagged "former slave" start: Change the various DD settings on how easy or hard escape should be before you actually enter the world. 
+ Several mods overlap in functionality, e.g. there is solicitation (prostitution) in the Devious Shop mod IIRC.
+ Doing quests for the Shop Master always seems to end in catastrophe (get robbed, go back to master, get whipped). Not sure I get the point.
+ The follower you eventually get from the Devious Shop feels terribly buggy. The quest is fun, the follower is not.
+ Sanguine Debauchery and Immerslave may sound great, but my gameplay much improved after uninstalling both. (Getting enslaved basically means either waking up in an Alechmy lab as the slave of a necromancer who I couldn't figure out how to escape from; or waking up next to a bandit who, instead of raping you or doing something similarly logical, will take you on a long boring walk and get killed by the first mudcrab along the way.)
+ DD contains a smithing quest to train your char as a smith. It works fine until you are supposed to help an Orc smith in some outpost. The Orc smith has no quest options available, even with 100 skill and maxed smithing skill tree.
+ DD contains a smithing quest to learn how to make devious devices. The quest can only be done by high-level chars since it sends you to three or four separate dwarven dungeons, but in the end you learn to make keys. That feels badly balanced; by the time I learnt learn to make keys had dozens of each in the various loot chests anyway.
+ "DD for the masses" did not seem to work well at all: Setting NPCs to use chastity belts and plugs crashes my game. And I keep finding keys that won't stack with other keys of the same name.

More info here:

Archived