[Request] Patch to improve some mods or maybe create a new one

Dark_Fenix

First greetings to the community from loverslab, I did not know the variety of content that i was missing, and think that just opened account for Fairies of skyrim, you guys are geniuses, Thanks for your hard work.

Second, someone have probably seen me ask for this request, but I want to let my ideas planted, waiting for someone to carry out some of my recommendations

1- sexlab amorous adventures, there are scenes during some missions only involves kisses, but if you have marked the option of undress animation, these animations plays and only for a simple kiss, It would be good to avoid undress animation for only kiss, and as an extra the npc who are already lovers search the player once a week to confirm the love they have, and even they get 2 or 3 lovers at the same time either at the player's home or send him a letter of invitation, It is to give the feeling of compromise.

2-Create a mod of sleep animations, compatible with sexlab animation, since immersive beds, see you sleep, go to bed, zf primary needs, They are not 100% compatible (I tried all of them), I imagine more than one person will have noticed, if after awakening a scene is activated from sexlab (sexlab eager, SexLab Dangerous Nights 2, or other), the pc put clothes, then undress, play scene and put the clothes again, and sometimes the animations play from the floor, and you character It left between the floor and the bed, or the clothes dont disappear in the undress animation it looks very ugly,

and perhaps a small animation to make a follower be with you in bed.

3- SexLab Dangerous Nights 2, would be very great make a version of this mod compatible with some sleeping animation mod (any of the above or perhaps from my idea) and combined with SleepFuck animations from FunnyBizness' Animations, to see that actually rape the player when is sleeping, that would be awesome.

4- ineed food water an sleep  - sexlab aroused redux, add a extra icon showing the level of arousal, in the same 3 colors, (0-60, 61-85. 86-100 for example)

5-sexlab aroused redux, a little tweak causing a disadvantage if the level of aroused exceeds some value like ineed or realistic need and diseases

6- and this would be a great challenge for animators, some animations style office 4-play (more than one will understand me, jejeje)

this question out of curiosity, why there is not some patch to make immersive armor compatible with 7base body

and though my dream is not performed, I could get the ideas out of my mind

greetings to all

Archived