FunnyBizAnimations not replacing the existing SexLab ones.

Unknown3

I wanted to try to install FunnyBiz's animations but am having trouble. I made sure to download the replacer version, and installed it with Nexus Mod Manager, overwriting the SexLab anims. I have all the requirements i'm sure; SexLab Creatures, FNIS, SKSE and More Nasty Critters. Of course after downloading everything I updated FNIS, rebuilt and cleaned SexLab in the MCM and then reset the animation registry. But still, the default SexLab animations play (the ones that were MEANT to be replaced by FunnyBiz). 

Have I missed something?

Help is appreciated.

Thanks

If you install the replacer mod then the MCM menu for Necro Animations has a list of human and beast animations - on two seperate pages - tick the ones you want then click on the register button (one on each page). This registers the animations with Sexlab. You'll need to select the animations you want in Sexlab. You can also get the the animations to run through Sexlab.

I saw a post on FunnyBizness pages, might work.

Run the game, open the console & type Help Necroanim

Take a note of the quest ID

Then enter Stopquest <QuestID>

Then resetquest <QuestID>, you should then get a message saying that FunnyBiz is reinstalling

Go back to the replacer animations - re-select the ones that you want, click select at the bottom of the page.

DONT reset the animation registry in SexLab as this deletes any extra animations (such as the NecroAnims)

Hope this helps

Archived