[DOA5LR] Turn On Depth Of Field on Replay ??

juliojakers

Ok... I have googling everywhere, and can't find how to make this works...

I'm trying to take screenie with Printscreen, not with Camera on Replay mode...

And we know that DOF is activated if we capture it with Camera not Printscreen key...

So... Is anyone know how to make this DOF turned on when I'm not on Camera Mode ??

Because we have remove camera limit script, so I think there's some enable DOF script somewhere..

Why I'm using Printscreen ?? Because of sweetfx & reshade...

Thanks before...

Ok... I have googling everywhere, and can't find how to make this works...

I'm trying to take screenie with Printscreen, not with Camera on Replay mode...

And we know that DOF is activated if we capture it with Camera not Printscreen key...

So... Is anyone know how to make this DOF turned on when I'm not on Camera Mode ??

Because we have remove camera limit script, so I think there's some enable DOF script somewhere..

Why I'm using Printscreen ?? Because of sweetfx & reshade...

Thanks before...

I recommend running the game through a Steam shortcut to take screenshots a little easier. You can set it to take PNG as well.

As for the DOF, I've been working on trying to figure out how to enable it in Replay Mode, but I haven't cracked it yet. I'll be sure to post in this thread if I ever do figure it out.

Archived