Need help with armor covert to custom body

ArsenePL

Hi, i need help with making armors fit to my body that i created.

Can you show me how? I have all mods which this guy TheSexyScrolls put in desc below his video (How to make skyrim sexy)

I have bodyslide custom body which without outfits and armors looks like i wanted, but whenever i put armor on it's just CBBE.

How i can convert it? To fit to body i've created?

Sorry i am newbie in that, i also apologise for grammar, because i'm from Poland.

Looking forward to replies :)

PS. I tried to do it with tutorial from this forum, i can't post link.

I just want make  armors fitting my body, if you won't tell me how you can tell which tutorial i can use. Thanks Folks :P

One of the best quick tutorials around meaning no extra crap you probaly wont use http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/?p=962249if converting from uunp to cbbe then just whenever it mentions uunp swap it to cbbe. If it aint a bodyslide compadiblee armor that one wont help though in that case or for extra info go here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/page-1?   its the most complete body slide tutorial around. It takes a lot of time to learn but once you do most of the time a conversion of a single mesh takes 5-10 min.

yes, i tried use it but i don't know which tutorial is for me i made my body in CBBE TBBP so i have to download CBBE TBBP armor and then convert it? If so it's just converting CBBE TBBP armor to my body shape? Tell me which number of this tutorial i should follow. Sorry for dumb questions but i am dummy and i don't know how modding works and that meshes etc i don't know what it is, i just follow instructions :D

If your body is cbbe tbbp and the armor you want to use is cbbe tbbp then there's nothing you need to do.  If not heres hat i want to know from you 

1) exact body shape you made with the type eather cbbe or uunp in bodyslide if you didnt make one in bodyslide lmk 

2) link the armor you want to use 

Archived