Bodyslide Assistance

Raistlin1

A while back I modified the Perma Undies SOS mod so it would apply to females as well, and then I went and made all the different races have different underwear. I made bodyslides for each of the underwears and for the most part they work well. The problem is, however, that there is some clipping in most of them, mostly in the breasts. I used existing bra/bikini top meshes (almost all of them use the Bikini Trouble top) and I took them directly from existing bodyslide data. The problem is, however, that they don't match my physics; they seem to be TBBP and I use HDT.

Now, I think the main problem is that the bikinis are TBBP but SOS uses your body, which in my case is HDT. The bikini outfits themselves work as intended, but when using the underwear as "schlong" replacements, they use my body and therefore the extra bounce to the breasts causes them to clip through the TBBP animation. (Note this is education guessing at work here, just piecing together information I've seen here and there about TBBP and HDT, coupled with some observations about SOS behavior.)

So, my question is this: is there a way to modify the weights of the bikini tops to match HDT? I've tried copying the weights over from the CBBE Body HDT reference, but that doesn't work. Is there anything I can do about this?

Note that if I can fix all the clipping I'll probably release my version of Perma Undies so others can enjoy it.

Archived